[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Alright, I'm here. Unexpected parties and extra work meant I missed Night 1 entirely, so I investigated myself. Came up town, and role is vanilla town.

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this, though the impact of the percentages on gameplay still has me a bit puzzled. Oh, by the way, my AC is still 100%.

22 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I've seen @Retaliation watching this game, and I've also been talking to one person at Mafia Universe about the game, so I'm hoping I can replace Mojo rather than modkill him. Or TheIrishman and I might have to pester one of our coworkers...

Hm...I can only think of one who might join.

22 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

why would lynching you clear 5 people?

I think the idea is that people who visited him can't be active rounders because he'd die D2.

However, it doesn't really clear them in fact as any of them them can still be an inactive Rounder instead which won't kill on visit.