[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Oh man, so we get useful in game items for spam now. Neat :D

So 91% AC might confirm my intial idea that AC is reduced by the RC of each visiting player rather than the highest OC among the visiting players.

After all, scum has to be an active Rounder to kill, not just an Org member.

1 minute ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Oh man, so we get useful in game items for spam now. Neat :D

So 91% AC might confirm my intial idea that AC is reduced by the RC of each visiting player rather than the highest OC among the visiting players.

After all, scum has to be an active Rounder to kill, not just an Org member.

To confirm that, we'd need Mojo to let us know his D1 AC, since he's the only other one who was targeted by just one person. I doubt him targeting himself would reduce his AC. If it did, he killed himself D1, so we wouldn't have to worry about him be part of the Organization.

I don't think RC being the deciding factor is the case. Orange was visited by 3 people, all with 9% RC to start with. In order for it to work that way, one of me, Misa, and ChopBam must have a 0% RC.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'd also like to join a lab, but mostly because I've never been in a doc with anyone before.

As you're the least likely to be a Rounder in my eyes, I'd like to recruit you into FGL #4. Of course, the other labs might also want you. However, since I'm probably going to have a gold upa at my disposal, maybe two, I think I have the advantage. We are going to need to decide which player to target tonight, and we are going to need to both have actions that allow us to target. I don't think the actions have to be the same, just the target.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Ugh, I'm too lazy to count manually. I wish I checked my post count initially that way it'd be simple math from there.

I'm assuming we get two night posts, so we can use those to confirm that we received an action and who we will target--unless we discover a desired mutual target before the day ends.

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I will not be around for hammer. DAY 1 ENDS AT May 27th, 7:00 PM EDT, 00:00 GMT+1 (May 28) As such, if possible, I would like a moderator to close the thread 5 minutes after hammer so that discussion stops. The thread will stay closed during night phases. Only the Future Gadget Lab docs stay open.

Unfortunately we do not

Alright, then we'll have to figure out who we want to target before the day ends. At the moment, I don't have anyone in particular except a very slight suspicion of kam due to his irrational and eager desire to join a FGL asap. It doesn't help that we don't know what night actions we'll receive.

Jeod, for me to join your lab, we both have to target the same person, right? Well I recommend it being one of the other 4 who weren't investigated yet, Kmod being one of them. Although I can't really fault him for wanting to join a lab since I want to too. So our targets are Kmod, Nod, Misa, and KY.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Jeod, for me to join your lab, we both have to target the same person, right? Well I recommend it being one of the other 4 who weren't investigated yet, Kmod being one of them. Although I can't really fault him for wanting to join a lab since I want to too. So our targets are Kmod, Nod, Misa, and KY.

KY and Nod are already in FGLs, so we have Kmod or Misa. I'll see if I can get Choppy's thoughts before making a decision. Kmod is preferable to me if we have investigative actions, but we can't lean on what-ifs. We'll have to choose a target regardless of what action we receive.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Does targeting someone who's already in an FGL recruit them? Or do you have to meet them via both of you targeting the same person?

The latter. Unknown if players currently in a FGL can be recruited to different FGLs.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Everyone keeps their investigation action unless they are the active Rounder. So you can send that action in advance.

As far as Upas go, you'll have to wait for those.

Excellent. In that case, TIM, I propose we send in our ##investigate actions in the next hour and both target Kmod.

That said, Kam, please don't take it the wrong way. ##investigate means nothing until one of the players becomes a cop. For now it's simply a means of recruiting lab members, it seems.