Threve

Update Release Date?

I understand that it has been said there is a major update on the way. However I was wondering is there a release date for said update? The reason for this post is the Orca Fighter ($2500 one) is retarded Overpowered and this update has been said to address it. Thank you.

20 hours ago, Threve said:

I understand that it has been said there is a major update on the way. However I was wondering is there a release date for said update? The reason for this post is the Orca Fighter ($2500 one) is retarded Overpowered and this update has been said to address it. Thank you.

@dblaney1

When I was in tests, the Orca fighter seemed balanced (I did not test in vehicles), you could also feel its weight, a weight of a real aircraft and not a static object, I'm not talking about them anymore from what I've seen, they're doing a good job, they're trying very hard.

Edit2 - As for the release date I have hopes it would be in the next two weeks.

Edited by Hee

55 minutes ago, Hee said:

When I was in tests, the Orca fighter seemed balanced (I did not test in vehicles), you could also feel its weight, a weight of a real aircraft and not a static object, I'm not talking about them anymore from what I've seen, they're doing a good job, they're trying very hard.

Edit2 - As for the release date I have hopes it would be in the next two weeks.

Sounds exciting. Ty for the update!