Looking for a song from original CnC Reborn Teaser

So hey guys, first time poster long time admirer of this community. My question is: does anyone know the exact remix of "When I Rock" does the original team use in the beta trailer for Reborn from like way back when. I remember the Mammoth Mk2 wasn't even skinned yet. I have ripped it from You tube but the audio quality is crappy. I was wondering if anyone had a higher quality version or the exact remix it was to get it myself! Thanks!

4 hours ago, moonsense715 said:

Which trailer? There are a lot of old ones, maybe this one?

This is a remix from Scott Peeples called "Pharoteknical". But I think @fata1b1ade is talking about something different.

I remember the very first and old C&C Reborn Beta, before TSR Infantry Beta came out, and I downloaded it somewhere and I was playing it a bit until my antivirus removed installation file from my PC, lol. Sadly, I cannot find that anymore. I remember Crush song from Red Alert, that song was playing on one of maps with rocks in the middle and with infantry tunnels inside, and you could also fly on Carryall there and buy and deploy a very glitchy Nod Tick Tank. The design and graphics were almost the same as in original game, C&C Renegade.

24 minutes ago, fata1b1ade said:

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to get back. It was the trailer with Crystal Method’s - Name of the game, that was the first song then its fades into some sort of remix of Thomas Schumaker’s - When I rock. I was hoping to find high quality audio of that remix.

Do you still have a link to the trailer somewhere?