Jump to content

Renegade (MOD) Bear Island 2.0.0 Released


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Jerad2142 said:

Roughly 5 years ago Bear Island was first released (roughly because I didn’t use an SVN back then so all I have to go on is the first commit to the scripts .git), since then many have claimed it was their favorite map; so, for its 5-year anniversary I’ve decided to do a massive number of bug fixes and major improvements!

MA_Bear_Island.zip 207.48 MB · 0 downloads

GOD BLESS YOU YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Threve said:

GOD BLESS YOU YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU

It's still a Renegade Mod as a heads up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jerad2142 said:

It's still a Renegade Mod as a heads up.

Jerad. While I have you here. Any plans for Bear Island Part 2? Return of the Viceroid?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Woot! Thank you Jerad. I told you a long time ago this was by far my fav coop map, and it still is. But now A new and improved version ;)

I need to play this..

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Threve said:

Jerad. While I have you here. Any plans for Bear Island Part 2? Return of the Viceroid?

Maybe someday after I finish porting Renhalo to 4.x, although by then it might be time to move to a whole new engine, hard to say how many players would be left lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jerad2142 said:

Maybe someday after I finish porting Renhalo to 4.x, although by then it might be time to move to a whole new engine, hard to say how many players would be left lol.

If ever you do, count me the fuck in! 

Thank you once again for this map, I promise you it’s got a massive cult following on IA! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty hyped to play this new version later. 
I think I played it 100 times and I still like it  

We should make a Bear Islands release party 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Threve said:

If ever you do, count me the fuck in! 

Thank you once again for this map, I promise you it’s got a massive cult following on IA! 

They should really play it on my server to get the status updates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jerad2142 said:

They should really play it on my server to get the status updates.

But they can't use !fly on your server :p 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...