New W3DHub Game Trailers

Here is a pitch for new updated trailers for the W3DHub Games.

I saw the last teasers and trailers on youtube and their are pretty outdated. Now we have the remaster collection on hand, my idea as a video editor was (for GZ and APB) to mix their gameplay with W3DHub Games to show the transition from RTS into FPS 3D. The same would be apply for TSR, AR and BfD. For other games like IA, ECW and CWC we would need other structual trailer concepts.

Question is, would the higher staff want updated advertisement for the games or not? Also if i would record gameplay i would need a free roam spectator camera mode. We were in talk about this but it never materialized.

• 4 months later...

While im here on the forums... ya.. this
I had made several gigs of footage on my own, but when editing it i decided it was sub-par stuff so ditched it. i think i may still have the effects and 3D animation logo i made (for IA) saved somewhere though? id have to check my server

On 8/22/2023 at 10:16 AM, Metaridley said:

Here is a pitch for new updated trailers for the W3DHub Games.

I saw the last teasers and trailers on youtube and their are pretty outdated. Now we have the remaster collection on hand, my idea as a video editor was (for GZ and APB) to mix their gameplay with W3DHub Games to show the transition from RTS into FPS 3D. The same would be apply for TSR, AR and BfD. For other games like IA, ECW and CWC we would need other structual trailer concepts.

Question is, would the higher staff want updated advertisement for the games or not? Also if i would record gameplay i would need a free roam spectator camera mode. We were in talk about this but it never materialized.

I actually missed this topic completely when you first posted it. I think this would be a great idea, since some of our trailers are years old at this point and don't fully reflect the current state of our games!

On 1/11/2024 at 9:59 PM, TeamWolf said:

I actually missed this topic completely when you first posted it. I think this would be a great idea, since some of our trailers are years old at this point and don't fully reflect the current state of our games!

only thing that i need is access as specator free roam cam. then i could record gameplay.