Not really bans or complains material but..

Does anyone have access to logs to check if he used god mode to get into my tank as it was BEING DROPPED and steal it? Seems too suspicious since both teams knew that Bombers were coming.

Or maybe it was a really weird bug?

Edited by WNxHeadShot

• 1 month later...

I think this was talked about in discord earlier but will provide what happened here.

It’s rare (like a 0.5% chance) but vehicles when spawned can get stuck on themselves and bug out. The plane spawns the vehicle there but what must have happened is the A.I. turret on top of the Geko just shit itself and made the vehicle stuck. Ethier that or Jo Momma got in at the perfect time and it kinda messed up the spawning of the vehicle.

I’ve seen it happen a couple times before but it is rare. Regardless, the Geko wouldn’t have helped anyways even if it spawned normally as once someone gets in the only way for it to auto fire again is to destroy it and rebuild it. I predict if it spawned correctly JO would have got in it anyways. Also the Orca rush failed