Just wanted to check in, it's been a hot minute.

It's me! Nozzy!

I'm sure someone here will remember me from the "Renalert" days. So how are things going over here? I am amazed this community still exists. If you guys have any specific play times I'd maybe join in sometimes. No idea what the state of the community is in so I just wanted to pop in and inquire.

Hello there!

Have you joined our Discord server, by any chance? That's where most of the activity happens these days. We've had a recent uptick in scheduled game nights, plus people will occasionally rally together some spur of the moment games for each mod. 

Just constantly check the launcher. Played some Battle for Dune versus the other day and TSR coop before that. NEED MORE APB VERSUS GAMES! Seriously someone needs to smack the shit out of those fools over at RenCorner and MPF and get em to play W3D mods.

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2024 at 11:15 PM, Nozzy said:

the "Renalert" days

Those were some very interesting days to say the least, that old feud between RenAlert and Reborn, the excitement for new releases, learning Gmax then 3D Studio Max out of a desire to contribute to the project(s).

19 hours ago, Mick said:

Those were some very interesting days to say the least, that old feud between RenAlert and Reborn, the excitement for new releases, learning Gmax then 3D Studio Max out of a desire to contribute to the project(s).

Stick around a while, I'm sure we can do it all again ;)

It's amazing to see the projects are still going, I always knew they'd endure, never underestimate the C&C fans :biggrin: It looks like a lot of the members I knew way back when are no longer active.

On 3/30/2024 at 11:34 AM, Mick said:

It's amazing to see the projects are still going, I always knew they'd endure, never underestimate the C&C fans :biggrin: It looks like a lot of the members I knew way back when are no longer active.

Unfortunately several have grown up, moved on, or passed on. But the rest of us are still doing what we can in our spare time :biggrin:

I'm not certain if your usergroup has access to tester-level stuff, but you should check on the launcher under the Reborn category and see if you see anything "extra" there. If not, let me know and I'll get you access. A little throwback...