An approved and custom HUD for Interim Apex. Quite a popular HUD in the renegade but becoming harder and harder to find. This HUD was originally not created by me. I took some of the Old APB HUD Metal Edges and implemented it around the corners of the layout. Features include
- Better Radar Layout with less intrusive background
- Darker GDI Gold and Nod Red Text to help display better on your screen. Also brighter Mutant Green displays on radar to see Viceroids better.
- Custom Icons to help display Vehicles, Buildings, Infantry and Beacons better.
- Removed black text bar over messages
- The numbering of your Armor is displayed more clearly
- Metal Edging alongside the HUD Layout to help better define the box sectors.
- Private Messages are now displayed in Pink.
- Larger score. It's actually readable now. (If you're having trouble with the bigger font and want to go back to the original smaller Score font. Then go to
(ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >IAFiles>InterimApex) Once in the folder, delete font6x8.
To install, simply follow these instructions.
You're going to take the files from the folder and drop them into your IA DATA folder.
Navigation there is as follows.
This PC>Computer R (C:)>Program Files (x86)>W3Dhub>Games>ia-release>IAFiles>InterimApex
When Interim Apex is updated. You will have to redownload this and install it again. This is due to the update replacing all the files over again. I apologize for the inconvenience.