Blog 82 (21/05/08)

Guest EVA-251

Awesome blog, to put it simply.

The War Factory looks incredible, and leaves me with one question.

What happens when a Boris is coming up the stairs of the Soviet War Factory and a Tanya is coming down?

As for Icons...meh, the order was really sorta flipped. Could you include enhanced versions of original Allied, Soviet and RA2 logos?

And yes, this WILL be worth the wait. Keep up the good work!

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

The War Factory looks incredible, and leaves me with one question.

What happens when a Boris is coming up the stairs of the Soviet War Factory and a Tanya is coming down?

Probably the one with the most skills would kill the other

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

Just watch out for Crazy Ivan's coming down, in those tight spaces those bombs will shred any allied units... and probably Ivan himself too! :D

hmm about ivan how do you plan fro him to work yet, in RA2 the enemy couldn't see his bombs (yet still disarm them) but is that even possible in W3D engine? and if they can see him are they gonna have shorter fuse then? otherwise it might be next to impossible to defend them long enough. Also I suppose they work better on MCT right?

Guest M1941

Hehe, sorry about the name thing, I've fixed that now. Congrats on making the top 5 twice!

Thanks! ^_^ I'm glad you liked the 2nd one, it was my preference as well.

Would the online gameplay require WOL? Check previous blog for what i'm talking about

No. However, if you wanted to use WOL, we may as well put the tools in there to install separately.

Guest K1llZ0ne

I still prefer this one

AR-2.png

above the one that has been voted 4th, but well that's my opinion :D

altough it needs a quick edit(see R-glow

Edited by K1llZ0ne