Blog 88 (02/07/08)

Welcome to the blog. Read below for edumacation or whatever those funny cats call it these days.

<h3>Flak Trooper</h3>

The past few days, I have started work on the Flak Trooper. Apart from a few things to fix up on the mesh, his body is pretty much complete and ready for heads. Do I have any volunteers? :frankenstein:

Flak Trooper

Cost: 300

Primary Weapon: Portable Flak Cannon

Description: Effective against both ground and air units, the Flak Trooper boasts a flak cannon that can fire explosive rounds of standard flak to attack air and ground targets. The primary fire is an arced shot that has a lot of splash damage that is best suited against ground units. The secondary fire is a high velocity straight shot that is only effective against aircraft and rocketeers with their jetpacks enabled. Flak troopers fit a good anti-air role, since they are not very effective against vehicles and buildings.

FlakTrooper-1.png

<h3>Tesla Reactor Interior</h3>

I've also been working on the interior for the tesla reactor recently. The basic shapes are about done, so the areas just need populating with objects and other bits and pieces. The two structural weakpoints will be the main generator and the control room (where the spy will eventually be able to switch the power off via a console or something). Check out the current progress!

trint4-1.pngtrint5-1.png

<h3>Grizzly Tank</h3>

Basically, I have outfitted the grizzly tank with the new wheels and made a few little edits here and there. Take a look :)

Grizzlywheels-3.png

<h3>Team Messages</h3>

Summer is actually boring :) I need to get myself something to do :\ I do have a new mouse with orange lights which is awesome.

cfehunter was at my house last week when we had a shindig. He's pretty good with Smash Bros and defeated me a few times. I defeated him on LAN Dawn of War though. The mouse is fine :)

danpaul88 got back from the wedding safely, hope you had a good time mate!

Chevy787 has been unwrapping on demand and TheBeerinator has begun to texture the Seal's MP5 so it should be ready for rigging soon.

rm5248 should be back soon to fix up the first person arms :)

<h3>Ben's Random Section</h3>

I did have something here before, but I've taken it down because it would probably offend a lot of people here. So instead you can have a link to the awesome series, the most awesome flash movies ever conceived.

<h3>Shout Outs!</h3>

Hullabaloo! Shoutouts, whoo!

This week's shout out goes to all my real life mates!!!

So a big "heya!" goes to Ross, Dave, Pete, Grogsy, Shannon, Annette, Kage, George, Berni, and anyone I missed! :D

You're all awesome!

<h3>So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu</h3>

Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.

Guest Allie29

"where the spy will eventually be able to switch the power off via" what?

Also, yes, I think that's in bad taste. VERY bad taste.

Guest TruYuri

Video was quite honestly hilarious as hell. And by the way, I am an American and believe that 9/11 was a tragedy.

Grizzly looks good. As does the flack. MP5, here I come. >:3

EDIT: You removed the video? Guess that's what happens when people don't have a sense of humor. :D

Guest Kakashi

I'd like to note that the grizzly wheels in the extended back part look like they float in the chassis, how about some sort of connection to the main part?

Other than that, stairs look like stairs and not like ramps, so... win?

Yay, no elevators! :)

Elevators=fail Stairs=win

I have a policy for building interiors that says that there must be at least two paths to the weakpoint and only one of those paths is allowed to be an elevator.

Shout-outs to IRL friends? Good lord, OWA, when did you become such a woman?

I'm too much of a pushover :D

I wasnt blaming loosing the match on the mouse, you won due to the fact that i screwed up and let you take my relic.

But i still hate your mouse.

Back on topic, expect more progress.... really really soon.

Yeah, twas a good game though.

Guest Pyrodaimon

Excellent work. The flakker, the GT, the reactor...

By the way, will the interior of the Tesla Reactor be underground?

Excellent work. The flakker, the GT, the reactor...

By the way, will the interior of the Tesla Reactor be underground?

It already is.