Blog 96 (27/08/08)

Guest wonko_the_sane

where would the batteries come from? :) gonna need a limited number then so its not like in APB where there's so many technicians working on one building that its imposable to destroy? :) that actually sux if its the other guys doin that :):) that is till someone goes :D

and to Glaedr *$^# McCain!

u guys gonna end up doin RA3 too? that would kick $^%!

Edited by wonko_the_sane

Guest Glaedr

Merged your two posts together.

They are not gonna do RA3 as stated in an earlier blog.

The technicians are supposed to never run out of batteries, they carry enough spares to last more than one battle. If enough are working on the building to make it impossible to destroy, that is called teamwork. All the other team needs is more teamwork to beat them.

And if you want to talk about McCain, take it to the BBQ Grille

like in APB where there's so many technicians working on one building that its imposable to destroy?

Handy Tip: Kill the technicians. Grab a good anti-infantry foot unit, walk in the doors, walk up to the people repairing the MCT and kill them. And, while your at it, shoot the MCT to do additional damage to whats being done by the tanks camping outside.

Actually, cel-shading can be done as part of the game. I think i remember OWA or some other AR staff saying that it would be some kind of special shaders used to pull it off, similar to the refraction effects in APB.

It's not true cel shading, but more of a TF2-style lighting shader as stated.

It's not similar to the refraction effects at all, apart from the creator.

I'll answer the questions, you can go back to moderating since that is your job.

Guest wonko_the_sane

i just recently found out about this so im not going through over 100 blargs for info! i got other things to do ya know :)

and sry i didnt know about that ether like i said im new i just started playing about 2 weeks ago :D hope we can get past all this :)