Ranking/ Stats page suggestion

Let me start off by saying... Awesome Job!

I am not sure where to post a suggestion for the stats/ranking page. (So if this needs to be moved...I understand)

So my suggestion would be to have a menu under the server info tab Labelled Player count stats.

The page would consist of a menu with different days and hours and it would list player counts.

The reason being Every now and then I hear someone ask when is the most popular time to log on. (Log on possibly twice a week so I couldn't answer that) But I was thinking this page could; statistically speaking.

(I think this is probably the proper place to post)

I've actually heard this idea get tossed around somewhere before now (not sure if it was a staff chat or if it has been brought up on the forum before), and I agree that it would be nice to have such a thing available. I would find it useful for sure. It might also list where the players are from as well? Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

... It might also list where the players are from as well?

The the flag next to the person's name I think is good enough.

The location/Time zone might have to do why I find people on at odd times.

(I am trying to figure out why curtain days have earliar times for large games and some days it happens later. And how to predict behavior to some of the larger games).

- anyone else think this would be a useful feature?

Edited by Raptor29aa