Muted for disagreeing with Dbernie

Cjx0r

Title pretty much says it all. It's getting kind of annoying the level of political dissension people experience in this game, especially in regards to the moderator team. 

I look forward to blaney posting the ENTIRE logs of him literally overlooking other players remarks to mute me multiple times for my comments while other players literally spew out racist and lude material in public chat. I love the hear the excuse on why it was more important for me to stop talking compared to other people directly referencing racial epithets.

It's also pretty contradicting to claim your hands are tied when choosing which content is appropriate for the server based on "muh complaints" then turn around and tell specific players they complain too much and that THEIR complaints are disregarded. I had a conversation with blaney last night about how come some of his moderators contradict each other to their own convenance and how it's NEVER addressed inside or out side the game. You literally allow moderators to make "judgement calls" on enforcing rules that's benefits their game play each instance. Kickmofo claims suiciding in vehicles is team hampering and kicks players for giving the other team shells, to turn it around and do it himself. F00ker says shooting from the entrance of Nods base into gdis is b2b and kicks for it then KTFF comes around to claim it's fine when he himself is doing it.

It's really not my job to hold you guys accountable to your own ruleset or make sure you're moderating consistently. Disregarding these complaints because "you don't like the way I talk" draws a line between which part of the player base actually matters. It's getting annoying and tyrannical. 

Fix your shit

I'm just here to make you guys look like shit but I didn't know you'd actually assist in that, thanks friend!

So we have some clown no one's ever heard of disregarding a complaint made against IA administration using a personal dispute between players as his basis while simultaneously trying to dox the guy. You can't make this backwards ass shit up. Very nice Einstein, really living up to your name there.

Edited by Cjx0r

You have a history of harassing players and moderators. We've been investigating such reports, and your muting was very likely a result of that. We can and will pull logs if you insist. We have quite a few interesting ones.

Its just extremely difficult for me to take this seriously when you harass the mod team. I've not looked at any logs, I just know that the signs seem to indicate that you are in fact here to try to make us look like shit.

Pot/kettle, etc. I wasn't there, so I can't really say how anyone else was behaving, but I do know that refraining from harassing others will get you taken seriously when you want to report something.

Just now, Jeod said:

You have a history of harassing players and moderators. We've been investigating such reports, and your muting was very likely a result of that. We can and will pull logs if you insist. We have quite a few interesting ones.

"Investigating reports" okay bud. Yeah "pull the logs" lets see all of your conflations.

"I can do whatever I want against you based on unrelated matters I've culminated from what other people have said. You guys are really making this too easy. You think people talk shit about kickmofo for no reason and "harras" him just for the fun of it? Maybe it's the team hampering, nepotism, mod abuse, abrasive personality, and arrogance that might be at fault, but oh wait you don't actually hear or pay attention to those posts even when your own administration points it out, gotcha. 

8 minutes ago, Cjx0r said:

trying to dox the guy

So you admit that's you spewing hate messages on Facebook to a moderator? Not that we need a confession, really.

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Its just extremely difficult for me to take this seriously when you harass the mod team. I've not looked at any logs, I just know that the signs seem to indicate that you are in fact here to try to make us look like shit.

Pot/kettle, etc. I wasn't there, so I can't really say how anyone else was behaving, but I do know that refraining from harassing others will get you taken seriously when you want to report something.

Him making an ass out of himself and abusing his moderator leading to other people ragging on him about it is tantamount to harassment. Okay so by your own definition you're harassing me right now. Great logic 

1 minute ago, Cjx0r said:

"Investigating reports" okay bud. Yeah "pull the logs" lets see all of your conflations.

"I can do whatever I want against you based on unrelated matters I've culminated from what other people have said. You guys are really making this too easy. You think people talk shit about kickmofo for no reason and "harras" him just for the fun of it? Maybe it's the team hampering, nepotism, mod abuse, abrasive personality, and arrogance that might be at fault, but oh wait you don't actually hear or pay attention to those posts even when your own administration points it out, gotcha. 

Believe it or not, I was being serious when I said we would look into it. I just wanted you to realize that its difficult to not be biased when we know how your behavior tends to be. If Kickmofo has done something unbecoming then he will be punished, its really simple.

Just now, Jeod said:

So you admit that's you spewing hate messages on Facebook to a moderator? Not that we need a confession, really.

More conflation please. Yes I already read his dumbass post on the subject literally spewing "ohhh woah is me, i dont know why they persecute me so.I'm such a little angel of the time." I guess if I stopped in the street to slap blaney across the face thats a ban in w3dhub you're saying?

Lets CONTINUE to remove ourselves from the ACTUAL TOPIC OF THIS THREAD to pawn off your lack of consistency on your impressions of the kind of person I am. Be more tyrannical, this is great. 

So i get this after !qkicking him for afk

then he rejoins to go afk on a different name

<Cj> tahnks asshole
<F00ker> so you rejoin and idle again ?
<F00ker> frankly i'd ban you tbh
<Cj> ok you can shut up now thanks
<F00ker> lol
<Cj> which dipshit are u on the forums?
<F00ker> ummmm lemme think

Problem is Cjx0r you and your cohorts show precious little respect for anybody on this server so i have zero respect for you or them 

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Believe it or not, I was being serious when I said we would look into it. I just wanted you to realize that its difficult to not be biased when we know how your behavior tends to be. If Kickmofo has done something unbecoming then he will be punished, its really simple.

That said, inconsistency within a moderator team newly brought into W3DHub's fold does not excuse harassment towards them. It's impossible to expect perfection given the circumstance.

1 minute ago, Cjx0r said:

Him making an ass out of himself and abusing his moderator leading to other people ragging on him about it is tantamount to harassment. Okay so by your own definition you're harassing me right now. Great logic 

Perhaps you need to re-examine this... I'm being as candid as possible right now. How you perceive that is up to you though.

19 minutes ago, Jeod said:

That said, inconsistency within a moderator team newly brought into W3DHub's fold does not excuse harassment towards them. It's impossible to expect perfection given the circumstance.

19 minutes ago, F00ker said:

So i get this after !qkicking him for afk

then he rejoins to go afk on a different name

<Cj> tahnks asshole
<F00ker> so you rejoin and idle again ?
<F00ker> frankly i'd ban you tbh
<Cj> ok you can shut up now thanks
<F00ker> lol
<Cj> which dipshit are u on the forums?
<F00ker> ummmm lemme think

Problem is Cjx0r you and your cohorts show precious little respect for anybody on this server so i have zero respect for you or them 

"I'd ban you for being AFK" > "The problem is you Cj"

I'll leave you to think about that before you come into my thread proving my point.

19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Perhaps you need to re-examine this... I'm being as candid as possible right now. How you perceive that is up to you though.

Yes goys, let's CONTINUE TO ABSOLVE OURSELVES OF RESPONSIBILITY TO OUR OWN RULESET BY PAWNING OFF THE RESPONSIBILITY ONTO THE PLAYERS.

We don't have to follow our own rules if you did something we don't agree with in and OUT of game. Very nice

Edited by Cjx0r

On 4/5/2019 at 6:45 PM, Einstein said:

image.png.cde13009d12a03f27d7bf20bc74fd6ce.png

Cool, we'll get right on that.

Alright let's try to get this thread back on track. This post pretty much establishes a basis for my complaint without even having to look into a damn log and is literally the first and official response to this subject matter. How is any of the problems I outlined not the case when this guy tries to disparage my complaint while simultaneously using his position in an effort to attack me on a personal basis? If I start posting all the admins facebooks and addresses, is that allowed? How far removed are we going to continue to get from the actual topic?

Let's also not forget f00ker being unable to resist an opportunity to prove my point for me, and actually quoting himself doing it too. I'd say you can't be this retarded but you guys really are making my case for me.

Blaney cannot disregard his own political bias when administrating IA

It bleeds out into his moderator team that abitrialiy enforce the rules to their own advantage

He claims the basis for actions taken against me are for PERCEIVED complaints against me

In the next breathe claims complaints made against him or moderators are immaterial because of his personal impressions of these players

Multiple administrators have ALREADY POINTED THIS OUT MANY TIMES BEFORE

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I thought he meant just dblaney.

I mean more than one person within your administration has pointed out the exact problems that I did. 

About the same server

About the same people

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

No wait, I see it now. He's saying dbaney is wrong to take action against him for being a terrible person.

I'm saying dblaney is taking action against me without justification because his impression of me is "im a terrible person". Is this how you treat your playerbase? I don't fucking work for w3dhub, the incident this thread is referring too was WELL WITHIN your rules.

You guys can try to conflate this with other statements I've made, or off topic subjects that have no bearing on these complaints, but it's just a poor justification for oppressing the playerbase. WHICH IS LITERALLY THE FUCKING COMPLAINT

If players are obeying the rules but you disagree with their points or things they say, don't abuse your position to take it out on them for wrong think. You made your own rules, read them, and follow them. DO NOT CONFLATE THE COMPLAINT IM MAKING NOW WITH YOUR IMPRESSIONS OF A SEPARATE TOPIC. It's literally sidestepping responsibility to follow your own rules because you don't feel you have to in certain incidents, which again, IS THE COMPLAINT.

Edited by Cjx0r

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Uhh, racist comments and targeted harassment isn't "wrongthink" it's disgusting behavior with no place in civilized society.

Then why didn't blaney mute the guy actually making racist remarks? Stop making this too easy, derail my thread, and get back on topic.

Edited by Cjx0r

You're shooting the messenger. If you have a complaint against a specific player, then make a complaint thread about that instead of...whatever it is you're trying to do here.

I'm going to lock this thread for 20 minutes to allow a cool-off period. Feel free to PM me about a specific player you're concerned with when it comes to inconsistency. I have the means to verify such a claim and will.

I have attached the relevant irc log stub. It's simple:

1. Person breaks rules.

2. Moderator warns that person.

3. Other person continues the rule break.

4. Moderator punishes other person.

5. Other person complains.

Iran was warned (more like the entire server was), and you were muted because you continued (and enabled) the racist discussion. Normally I would feel inclined to be lenient, but I spent the past 45 minutes scrounging through a large irc channel's log file to look for what you were referring to while you could have lead your complaint with it by posting your own log (you're in irc, after all and told me you have logs).

So I'll have dblaney decide if he wants to unmute you. It's also his server, so even if I wanted to be lenient I'd still go through him.

I see no reason to unlock the thread at this time. If further discussion seems needed, other moderators have permissions to do so.

#ikmaps_admin.log

On 4/6/2019 at 9:06 AM, Cjx0r said:

You literally allow moderators to make "judgement calls" on enforcing rules that's benefits their game play each instance. Kickmofo claims suiciding in vehicles is team hampering and kicks players for giving the other team shells, to turn it around and do it himself. F00ker says shooting from the entrance of Nods base into gdis is b2b and kicks for it then KTFF comes around to claim it's fine when he himself is doing it.

Lets clear one think up here players that were in your TS channel told me you were working with "your mates" to give your team tanks on purpose which constitutes team hampering. I  went into spec mode and observed it first hand. So they next time he did it I qkicked him for it.

Secondly when I do a rush I just simply jump out and place a mine. In doing so yes I lose my tank (advantage to you so not sure why your complaining? )but in most cases when I or my team rush we either destroy the tanks or steal them back. This is a strategy and not rule breaking.