Renegade

ShadeHeda

12 hours ago, ShadeHeda said:

so i followed all the steps to playing online, and when i click play or join server, it takes me to origin and then does nothing. i need help. please and thanks

I' haven't played Renegade since the WOL Servers were on a while back so this information may or may not be correct but I believe you can download
Renlist 1.0.9 from our site and connect through there. Other people here will probably have more helpful info with the Origin/Renegade set up honestly but it's worth a try using that program if you haven't already!

If all else fails join us on IA from the W3DHub Launcher. :cheers:  :p

13 hours ago, ShadeHeda said:

so i followed all the steps to playing online, and when i click play or join server, it takes me to origin and then does nothing. i need help. please and thanks

Well, at least that you bought it legally, so it is a reason to help. I've sent you an original copy of the game from 2002. Use it. Do not forget to download and install Tiberian Technologies update after installation of the game, TT-files are needed to play online. Also, download Ren List client program from Threve's post, or W3D Hub Launcher, or Master List from MultiPlayer Forums (it is a bit faster than Ren List and W3D Hub Launcher, but it hasn't WOL/XWIS option), and go to options and specify a directory of your game where was it installed and where "game.exe" is.