Games Team vs BOTS

fgd56

On 1/3/2023 at 9:30 AM, fgd56 said:

Admin why did you remove option to create games vs bots from moderator rights? Don't be so boring pls. We want to play vs bots sometimes!

I believe @ Kaskins  has been a bit busy so i'll answer this for him and invite him to please correct me on anything I say.

Kaskins did not want me or other mods to add bots. From what he told me he did not want me to do bots because

- Kaskins is an Admin and has acess to a lot more commands than Mods do. This means he can add vehicles and units at will.
- Kaskins is able to add units that haven't been released yet. He wants to test said units with bots.
- While Mods can add bots, after about like 70 Bots they start to glitch and there's nothing Mods can do about it. The bots turn invincible which leads to a ruined game.
- The server can crash as a result of above. Which Yap has brought up to me that he's annoyed with.

I hope this helps to answer your question.

• 4 weeks later...