Mozart

Sorry I clicked the wrong section, can someone move this to IA? Thanks.

Tonight something got into this asshat that he started to TH on purpose. It started with me ending a game on Mt Pass, made most of the GDI players RQ and ended it with a 6v3.

After that on Industrial Strength it's me with MDK, him and Flareon that was afk. Mozard just AFKd inside a Wisel and told GDI what I was doing, where I was going, repairing tanks and giving them to GDI just to troll while laughing it off.

90542c1378.png

d2bff499d8.png

Both him and MDK are just borderline trolls and it screws up low playercount games since that's all we get nowdays.

Edited by WNxHeadShot

On 4/6/2023 at 3:02 PM, WNxHeadShot said:

Sorry I clicked the wrong section, can someone move this to IA? Thanks.

Tonight something got into this asshat that he started to TH on purpose. It started with me ending a game on Mt Pass, made most of the GDI players RQ and ended it with a 6v3.

After that on Industrial Strength it's me with MDK, him and Flareon that was afk. Mozard just AFKd inside a Wisel and told GDI what I was doing, where I was going, repairing tanks and giving them to GDI just to troll while laughing it off.

90542c1378.png

d2bff499d8.png

Both him and MDK are just borderline trolls and it screws up low playercount games since that's all we get nowdays.

I'll msg him. Thanks.

Post here if it keeps happening.

WNx, please improve your attitude so no one does it again to you.
I swear, you'll have more of these from other people; n00b or as skillful as you.

I remember the Mt. Pass before that and I was afk but didn't leave
SO I CAN ***HELP*** BY DONATING MY CREDITS TO MASK012, WHO WAS ACTUALLY A VERY COOL GUY AND DIDN'T GO AGRO BECAUSE I WAS HUNGRY AT THE MOMENT AND I WAS ACTUALLY SUFFERING SOME FORM OF DEPRESSION.

I was AFK for a time, but Mask012 didn't complain even in the most tiniest way!
He just asked me for money, thanked me very warmly and very humanly, and that's it - no complaints!
I even remember encountering you inside the Ref while you were blowing it up (and while I was actually still eating).

Then it came to Ind. Strength and we were on the same team, I was doing my best to HELP to the team, but boy!
I wasn't actually AFK there anymore, but in that Wiesel encounter, I WAS ACTUALLY READING YOUR TOXIC WORDS.
What kind of an attitude is that?!

You are already a legendary player, but you are an anger issue n00b.
Your skills alone won't get you anywhere in life.
You aren't a team player, you know?
You don't want to be with n00bs and definitely won't teach us to become better players.
YOU ARE NOT A LEADER!
You just want to win and to win and to win and not lose a single game!
That's not how life works, bro.
LOSING IS A PART OF THE PROCESS TO WIN!