-
Posts
765 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
53 -
Donations
0.00 USD
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Documentation
Bug Tracker
Downloads
Everything posted by Threve
-
Version 1.0.0
644 downloads
Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
Version 1.0.0
261 downloads
Some chaingun made by GrimmNL from 2006. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File Power ChainGun [ARCHIVE] Some chaingun made by GrimmNL from 2006. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/28/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
Version 1.0.0
272 downloads
A Berreta M9 Pistol made in 2006 by GRIMMNL I believe. The hands are missing in first person and I'm unsure if 3rd person Pistol works. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File Berreta M9 [ARCHIVE] A Berreta M9 Pistol made in 2006 by GRIMMNL I believe. The hands are missing in first person and I'm unsure if 3rd person Pistol works. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/27/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
Version 1.0.0
261 downloads
Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. This has not been tested out in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File Quake 3 Rocket Launcher [ARCHIVE] Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. This has not been tested out in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/27/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
Version 1.0.0
248 downloads
Applies to the first person model of the Remote C4 as seen in the Screenshot. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File BattleField 2 Remote C4 [ARCHIVE] Applies to the first person model of the Remote C4 as seen in the Screenshot. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/27/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
Version 1.0.0
362 downloads
Shotgun replacement. I believe from DieHardNL. Unsure Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File Remmington Shotgun [ARCHIVE] Shotgun replacement. I believe from DieHardNL. Unsure Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/23/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
View File MP44 [ARCHIVE] Hasn't been tested out in-game. Reupload from a now dead Renegade site. Unsure who the OG creator is. Replaces the Flechette. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/23/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
Version 1.0.0
275 downloads
Hasn't been tested out in-game. Reupload from a now dead Renegade site. Unsure who the OG creator is. Replaces the Flechette. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
Version 1.0.0
226 downloads
The crossbow from Half Life 2. Replaces the First person Sniper Rifle. The 3rd person Sniper Rifle stays unmodded. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File Half Life 2 Crossbow Sniper Rifle [ARCHIVE] The crossbow from Half Life 2. Replaces the First person Sniper Rifle. The 3rd person Sniper Rifle stays unmodded. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/23/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
Version 1.0.0
250 downloads
A WWII Luger Pistol. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File Luger Pistol [ARCHIVE] A WWII Luger Pistol. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/23/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
Version 1.0.0
232 downloads
Some really Janky ass Glock. Has custom reload animations that are wild. Replaces pistol. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File Janky Ass Glock Pistol [ARCHIVE] Some really Janky ass Glock. Has custom reload animations that are wild. Replaces pistol. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/22/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
Version 1.0.0
229 downloads
Made by some guy named WubWub from 2009. Adds a screen to the left side of the rifle and a matrix SS skin. The remastered Texture for the laser rifle was done by me. Have fun. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File WubWub Laser Rifle [ARCHIVE] Made by some guy named WubWub from 2009. Adds a screen to the left side of the rifle and a matrix SS skin. The remastered Texture for the laser rifle was done by me. Have fun. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/22/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
Version 1.0.0
222 downloads
Some weirdass shotgun with a flashlight and laser. Has a miniscreen displaying a screen shot of the IA Channel on Discord so you can read while playing now. Shotgun texture was redone slightly with some bump mapping. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File Advanced Shotgun [ARCHIVE] Some weirdass shotgun with a flashlight and laser. Has a miniscreen displaying a screen shot of the IA Channel on Discord so you can read while playing now. Shotgun texture was redone slightly with some bump mapping. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/22/2023 Category Custom Textures
-
Version 1.0.0
252 downloads
Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) -
View File C&C Reborn Ion Cannon Beacon [ARCHIVE] Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/22/2023 Category Custom Textures
