Jump to content

Threve

Staff
  • Posts

    765
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    53
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 

Everything posted by Threve

  1. Version 1.0.0

    644 downloads

    Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  2. Version 1.0.0

    261 downloads

    Some chaingun made by GrimmNL from 2006. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  3. View File Power ChainGun [ARCHIVE] Some chaingun made by GrimmNL from 2006. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/28/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  4. Version 1.0.0

    272 downloads

    A Berreta M9 Pistol made in 2006 by GRIMMNL I believe. The hands are missing in first person and I'm unsure if 3rd person Pistol works. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  5. View File Berreta M9 [ARCHIVE] A Berreta M9 Pistol made in 2006 by GRIMMNL I believe. The hands are missing in first person and I'm unsure if 3rd person Pistol works. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/27/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  6. Version 1.0.0

    261 downloads

    Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. This has not been tested out in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  7. View File Quake 3 Rocket Launcher [ARCHIVE] Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. This has not been tested out in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/27/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  8. Version 1.0.0

    248 downloads

    Applies to the first person model of the Remote C4 as seen in the Screenshot. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  9. View File BattleField 2 Remote C4 [ARCHIVE] Applies to the first person model of the Remote C4 as seen in the Screenshot. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/27/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  10. Version 1.0.0

    362 downloads

    Shotgun replacement. I believe from DieHardNL. Unsure Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  11. View File Remmington Shotgun [ARCHIVE] Shotgun replacement. I believe from DieHardNL. Unsure Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/23/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  12. View File MP44 [ARCHIVE] Hasn't been tested out in-game. Reupload from a now dead Renegade site. Unsure who the OG creator is. Replaces the Flechette. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/23/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  13. Version 1.0.0

    275 downloads

    Hasn't been tested out in-game. Reupload from a now dead Renegade site. Unsure who the OG creator is. Replaces the Flechette. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  14. Version 1.0.0

    226 downloads

    The crossbow from Half Life 2. Replaces the First person Sniper Rifle. The 3rd person Sniper Rifle stays unmodded. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  15. View File Half Life 2 Crossbow Sniper Rifle [ARCHIVE] The crossbow from Half Life 2. Replaces the First person Sniper Rifle. The 3rd person Sniper Rifle stays unmodded. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/23/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  16. Version 1.0.0

    250 downloads

    A WWII Luger Pistol. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  17. View File Luger Pistol [ARCHIVE] A WWII Luger Pistol. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/23/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  18. Version 1.0.0

    232 downloads

    Some really Janky ass Glock. Has custom reload animations that are wild. Replaces pistol. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  19. View File Janky Ass Glock Pistol [ARCHIVE] Some really Janky ass Glock. Has custom reload animations that are wild. Replaces pistol. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/22/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  20. Version 1.0.0

    229 downloads

    Made by some guy named WubWub from 2009. Adds a screen to the left side of the rifle and a matrix SS skin. The remastered Texture for the laser rifle was done by me. Have fun. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  21. View File WubWub Laser Rifle [ARCHIVE] Made by some guy named WubWub from 2009. Adds a screen to the left side of the rifle and a matrix SS skin. The remastered Texture for the laser rifle was done by me. Have fun. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/22/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  22. Version 1.0.0

    222 downloads

    Some weirdass shotgun with a flashlight and laser. Has a miniscreen displaying a screen shot of the IA Channel on Discord so you can read while playing now. Shotgun texture was redone slightly with some bump mapping. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  23. View File Advanced Shotgun [ARCHIVE] Some weirdass shotgun with a flashlight and laser. Has a miniscreen displaying a screen shot of the IA Channel on Discord so you can read while playing now. Shotgun texture was redone slightly with some bump mapping. Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/22/2023 Category Custom Textures  
  24. Version 1.0.0

    252 downloads

    Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)
  25. View File C&C Reborn Ion Cannon Beacon [ARCHIVE] Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file. Please do not modify this file or use it for malicious purposes in-game. Install by putting the files into your data folder. ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER) Submitter Threve Submitted 02/22/2023 Category Custom Textures  
×
×
  • Create New...