Blog 54 (07/11/07)

Can you make so that falling trees can do a certain damage to walls so you can destroy a wall by tipping a tree over it? (or make so that it makes a small crack in the wall that one soldier can get through? )

ROFL,

dtrngd <tree image> r34ch <mammoth tank image>

omg please!

Btw, is there a way to do separate kill icons for head shots and splats? A splats one would be nice...

Guest Phoenix92J

nice tank there, lol Soviet bully Allied?? coz Soviet miner gt gun allied bo -_-''' mean who get close to Soviet miner, the only way is to die LOL

btw what is tis use for?? Digger 1???? LOL

oya, at red alert 2, Soviet gt yuri, mean yuri can control other player ?? -_-''' (Enter other player dream)

weird Allied gt Battle Fortress, i though battle fortress is at yuri reve, so where is yuri btw LOL Dead? Killed? or happy living wif her wife :D

Edited by Phoenix92J

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

map decorations

weird Allied gt Battle Fortress, i though battle fortress is at yuri reve, so where is yuri btw LOL Dead? Killed? or happy living wif her wife :D

they are implementing lots of things from Yuri revenge, Yuri himself is just problematic, due to it is near impossible to get that to work properly

I meant making the trees just fall on you randomly when you walk under them so the tree gets a kill score.

Ah well in that case that would actually be funny :D It would be like getting killed by 'the guardians' in Halo2

nice tank there, lol Soviet bully Allied?? coz Soviet miner gt gun allied bo -_-''' mean who get close to Soviet miner, the only way is to die LOL

oya, at red alert 2, Soviet gt yuri, mean yuri can control other player ?? -_-''' (Enter other player dream)

Please use the FAQ for questions that are not related to the blog.

Welcome to the forums :)