Blog 69 (20/02/08)

Guest Xiphias6

*Runs up to Boris and drills him in the face and goes Elite* rofl :p Very impressive work, how..."sandy" will the sandstorm be? Sandy enough till you can't see with the sniper scope?

Guest Allie29

Then my original question remains...is it possible/planned to not have the health and armor refill the instant you get promoted? It will really suck, you almost got the apoc dead...oh no he just did enough damage to get promoted CRAP HE'S ELITE AND HAS FULL HEALTH WE'RE SCREWED.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

Then my original question remains...is it possible/planned to not have the health and armor refill the instant you get promoted? It will really suck, you almost got the apoc dead...oh no he just did enough damage to get promoted CRAP HE'S ELITE AND HAS FULL HEALTH WE'RE SCREWED.

Yeah I have experienced that already, got it deep down into the read, and then all of a sudden he has full life

Also, will the AI trucks be animated too? D:

Yes

I'm happy :)

Cool blog again, looking forward to dtr's maps, if they play as well as they look we're in for a treat :D

As I said on IRC, it's on the cards to be fixed.

Fixed? You TOLD me to do it like that, it took me ages to get it to refill properly and only on actual promotions and not just for entering vehicles :D

Maybe we got confused with regeneration, because I don't remember saying anything like that....

Guest Kakashi

Now now, no reason to fuss over... For infantry I actually like the refuel idea, especially for the not-selfhealing first promotion. It might give you a better chance to survive longer away from your base. For vehs on the other hand it might be too much of an advantage for some classes, especially heavily armored ones likt eh Apoc tank.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

From memory on the video, even the veteran (first promotion) regenerated.

yes both levels of promotion gives you full life when you get it

Guest Kakashi

*rewatches video*... Yes they did, didn't they? Moar little errors showing here? Well at least in that case you won't need a health refill when being promoted :D.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

Yay techies!! :) I can't wait to start pistol whipping some enemies for fun!! And if cuddling does it too... :) then the techie war shall begin!! :D

Can I join that war :)

Guest Xenon560

When I unzip .990 inot renegade folder it dont work. I unzip the scripts folder into C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer Renegade\Renegade and then unzip the RedAlertMod.pkg file into C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer Renegade\Renegade\Data

After this i run the game as usula and it dont work.

Help please!

When I unzip .990 inot renegade™ folder it dont work. I unzip the scripts folder into C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer Renegade™\Renegade and then unzip the RedAlertMod.pkg file into C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer Renegade™\Renegade\Data

After this i run the game as usula and it dont work.

Help please!

Don't use the custom scripts that come with 990, use the latest version of scripts.dll