Blog 81 (14/05/08)

if the Soviets hit a tree does it revile the tank ? or show a health bar ? .....i remember you guys all saying that your going to be able to knock down trees is that going to effect the hiding?

Edited by WallYWooD

what about knocking down trees how is that going to play out ?

We probably won't go with the trees that you can run over, but maybe trees of a destroyable nature, like in RA2.

I've computing mod 5 soonish, so good luck mate. I'm two marks off a B overall... :/

Would that be AQA's CPT5? Because if yes, that is what I'm going to be taking.

Guest r34ch

Would that be AQA's CPT5? Because if yes, that is what I'm going to be taking.

Yes indeed, mines on the 5th of june i think. I found CPT4 a bitch tbh, but anyway good luck :D

Yes indeed, mines on the 5th of june i think. I found CPT4 a bitch tbh, but anyway good luck :D

Aye, I have CPT4 and CPT5 on the same day D:

I had CPT2 yesterday, since I needed to re-take it.

Good luck to you too.

Guest Xiphias6

A couple of questions, yet again :p

1. Will Mirages be exposed when they turn? Because it'll be strange, unless they have turrets...

2. Each Mirage will appear as different trees, right? So...I can imagine a taskforce of 7 Mirages all clumped together and turning into trees when an enemy soldier appears :p

3. Will the Mirage be able to kill infantry easily like in-game? Or else it's kinda strange...APB-esque Phase :p

A couple of questions, yet again :p

1. Will Mirages be exposed when they turn? Because it'll be strange, unless they have turrets...

They do indeed have a turret that turns

2. Each Mirage will appear as different trees, right? So...I can imagine a taskforce of 7 Mirages all clumped together and turning into trees when an enemy soldier appears :p

Yes, the mirage has *up to* 3 possible trees it can turn into depending on the map. So a desert map would have palm trees and such, while a snowy map will have snowy trees.

3. Will the Mirage be able to kill infantry easily like in-game? Or else it's kinda strange...APB-esque Phase :p

They will do a lot of damage to infantry, but might not be *as* effective as they were in RA2 for balance reasons. And currently they suck vs infantry, but that's why we have alpha tests :p

Guest iambryan1234

Whoa. Sandbags..... Guess it's annoying roadblocks up to the job when it's out xD. Anyways are there gonna be Guardian GIs? And is it going to run like this?

noobsry1.th.png

Edited by iambryan1234

Whoa. Sandbags..... Guess it's annoying roadblocks up to the job when it's out xD. Anyways are there gonna be Guardian GIs? And is it going to run like this?

noobsry1.th.png

Yeah, GGI's will be in.

We'll have something similar to the APB launcher.