Blog 93 (06/08/08)

Guest Stormweaver

Weakspots huh? well the pic imigary stays the same, but now you can have 5 tesla troops beating up a computer instead :D

thanks for the info guys.

We actually call them building weakpoints :D

Allied ACHQ example:

-The Airforce Command HQ will have two weakpoints: minor in the upper tower (Structural mainframe, name might change) and the major weakpoint (the harrier missile racks). Destroying the Structural mainframe (lift control, flight control, and radar control all as one thing) will disable the ACHQ until an Allied engineer repairs it. However, if the Soviets destroy the Harrier missile racks, it will make a huge explosion, blowing up the ACHQ forever.

[/offtopic]

Kakashi is correct. For example (refering to an earlier blog) the Airforce Command HQ will have two weakspots, a computer in the basement and lots of equipment in the tower. If the basement computer is destroyed, the building is disabled until an engineer repairs it. If the tower equipment is destroyed, the building is dead.

This is wrong. The Harrier ammunition is the weakpoint in the basement.

Guest Stormweaver

its nice at all but.... WHERE IS THE CHRONO LEGIONARE?! :D

LOL

that unit will be epix...

granted, it would be the ultimate unit thief...remember in RA2 where it could instantaniously be moved into a transport anywhere on the map? well now think:

Soviets: lets apoc rush

Spy: guys, they're gonna apoc rush

Allies: chono rush?

allies: alreet

Soviets: ok, start buying

Spy: NOW

Soviets: wtf....that was my apoc...wtf

Soviet 2: I'll get one now - wait, wtf? i bought that

you get the idea >.<

Guest Stormweaver

You can't enter the enemy's vehicle until a set amount of time. Unless he got in and out. Then you can steal it.

...pfft, killjoy.

Guest Pelikan132

You can't enter the enemy's vehicle until a set amount of time. Unless he got in and out. Then you can steal it.

I did not mean that to STEAL a vehicle. In RA2 you can freeze the enemy and send him into another timeline (he dies), and also to teleportate (bigger distance, bigger time to move and shoot again). He also dont walk, he only teleportates.

We can also talk a little faster about it. I can give you my ICQ.

I did not mean that to STEAL a vehicle. In RA2 you can freeze the enemy and send him into another timeline (he dies), and also to teleportate (bigger distance, bigger time to move and shoot again). He also dont walk, he only teleportates.

I actually replied to Stormweaver's post :D

The Chrono Legionnarie will not be in the first release, so we are focusing on other stuff.

Also, join IRC if you have questions about RA2: Apocalypse Rising. Connection info is in my signature atm.

Guest Pelikan132

LOL

that unit will be epix...

granted, it would be the ultimate unit thief...remember in RA2 where it could instantaniously be moved into a transport anywhere on the map? well now think:

Soviets: lets apoc rush

Spy: guys, they're gonna apoc rush

Allies: chono rush?

allies: alreet

Soviets: ok, start buying

Spy: NOW

Soviets: wtf....that was my apoc...wtf

Soviet 2: I'll get one now - wait, wtf? i bought that

you get the idea >.<

sorry i wanted to reply on this :D