Blog 95 (20/08/08)

Guest Xiphias6

The..."gap" at the back of the Grizzly looks kinda...quirky. I shalln't bugger you guys or you might end up having to remake such a epic model.

Hmm, different numbers for different camos...

Destroyable glass...

*Waits for RC3*

/hides in Allied Battle Lab with British Sniper

/breaks a window for every soviet sniped in the Battle Lab

Destroyable glass is cool, but destroyable WALLS would be cooler. So that Tanya could possibly use some C4 to destroy a wall at the back of the War Factory and walk in without any soviet expecting her, and then destroy the War Factory.

You'd run out of Anti-Structure C4.

Guest Glaedr

You'd run out of Anti-Structure C4.

I was thinking of her anti-veh C4 destroying a wall, if that would be possible. If not, there's always taking a friend with you!

Guest Stormweaver

The..."gap" at the back of the Grizzly looks kinda...quirky. I shalln't bugger you guys or you might end up having to remake such a epic model.

I just want to know if friendly infantry will be able to stand between the rear tracks, say to hide...but yeah.

*waits for next blog*

I just want to know if friendly infantry will be able to stand between the rear tracks, say to hide...but yeah.

*waits for next blog*

It's not possible using current worldboxes.

Guest MuadDib15

You can't modify the shape of the worldboxes? Why do they have to be boxes? It just doesn't make much sense if you can modify almost everything else.

Nope, you can't. The collision code for infantry and vehicles etc in Renegade is designed for boxes and boxes only. IIRC, if you use a non-box shape it simply acts as if you drew a worldbox around the shape you gave it, to fit your shape inside perfectly. Or it just crashes or experiences epic fail. One or the other, I can't quite remember.

Guest mormreed

Well that was one freaking epic concert the Kooks, Lostprophets and Alanis Morisette lucky, and the grzzly looks freaking amazing O_O

Guest Pelikan132

Destroyable glass is cool, but destroyable WALLS would be cooler. So that Tanya could possibly use some C4 to destroy a wall at the back of the War Factory and walk in without any soviet expecting her, and then destroy the War Factory.

I like that idea. :D

That grizzly texture is cool...

And I like that cliff..

Too bad you cant use the destructive engine from Red Faction on the destructible walls...