Blog 98 (10/09/08)

Tough but not impossible. In APB, phasetank thefts happen.

Very true. I forsee the IFV being used as a SEAL taxi.

This question is kinda out of nowhere, but are the Renegade fnkqrrm extras going to still be there, just for laughs?

If w can add extra purchase menus, sure!

If they are put in on a purchase menu, they won't be allowed on the official server though.

If we can add extra purchase menus, sure!

If they are put in on a purchase menu, they won't be allowed on the official server though.

I think they appear and replace units on the purchase menu by holding alt. I used them on an online server once and almost felt like people were staring at me... :D

I think they appear and replace units on the purchase menu by holding alt. I used them on an online server once and almost felt like people were staring at me... :D

Yeah we know that, but if we use the sidebar system like A Path Beyond, wemay not have enough menus to accommodate extra units.

I like the idea of multiple ways on the buildings, and the barracks interior is turning out nice. Also, I'm listening to Hell March 2 as I read the blog. Great.

Guest Stormweaver

If all the buildings end up with that kinda look to them, AR will be so epic that the internets might die. On that note, I hereby rule that dtrngd should create all the buildings >.<

It's awesome. Truely, truely awesome...

I keep looking at the pic to see where some cameras might go (see suggestions forum) >.<

Guest AdrwIvrsn

my questions never get ansewered :D

I know just how you feel, although they said in the previous blog that they do take every suggestion into consideration. Mostly you just don't hear responces from people becase they're not interested. Like how they are not interested in an elaborate refinery with glowing red hot smelted ore and metal working mashinery.

But I bet they would add the flag if they can get the right animations, which is extreamly hard to do for flags.

(And as to my refinery suggestion, you don't have to change the floor plan, mabye just make the basement actually a catwalk with the ore prossesing mashinery outside of the rails. Also as to describe what I mean with my imagry, think of the Genosis robot factory in Star Wars episode II)

Guest Kurorahk

Cool, I like the idea for the Crazy Ivan IFV and the model of it too! Love the ideas of multiple paths always fun. I like what I am seeing for the interior/basement of the Soviet Ore Refinery! Keep up the awesome work!

-Kurorahk-

I know just how you feel, although they said in the previous blog that they do take every suggestion into consideration. Mostly you just don't hear responces from people becase they're not interested. Like how they are not interested in an elaborate refinery with glowing red hot smelted ore and metal working mashinery.

But I bet they would add the flag if they can get the right animations, which is extreamly hard to do for flags.

(And as to my refinery suggestion, you don't have to change the floor plan, mabye just make the basement actually a catwalk with the ore prossesing mashinery outside of the rails. Also as to describe what I mean with my imagry, think of the Genosis robot factory in Star Wars episode II)

It's not that we aren't interested, it's just that we are good at missing suggestions that are posted up on the blog when browsing.

The flag was kind of obvious since it was there in RA2 and everything.

You have seen the interior for the refinery in the previous blogs right? Since we have two open furnaces inthe top level and this blog we posted the basement level, so what you are requesting has basically been preplanned and is now going into action.

If it's obvious, I either miss it or leave it since it's, well, obvious. :)

However, if you have a burning question, use the FAQ, since all the questions put in there are answered 100%.

Lol, nice blog

Taco car, NX enterprise, SG bear inf, etc. are nice things to put in with the extras code :D

Probably only the Taco car will make it, since I'm not part of any of the other clans and I recieved the model as a donation. :)

It looks small, but thanks to THICK fog, it is not possible to see the enemy base, and the distance is around the distance between bases on North By Northwest or The Woods Today. It almost looks like a V3 shot would make it from base to base just looking at the pic, dont it?

Yeah thats what i thought. =p

Well it wouldn't :p The angle of the pic makes it look smaller than it is. Your on the team, so you could download it and find out anyway :D I seem to recall making a similar comment in the HQ about V3 B2B when dtrmhgkg first posted those pics xD

Oh, and yeah, HB to cfehunter!