Post a picture of your car

Shnappz

@Pyryle: So its a coffee type of response? OK, theres the answer. FINALLY! Now, drink your coffee, and (perhaps) smoke your cigarettes. Then get back to work. It is how society functions, and you ARE, the solid citizen (of society). You are the "concerned" (whitebread) citizen.

I gladly will.

Smoking crack? Meh, you end up losing alot of product that way. Best off not cooking the yeyo, and just snorting it. The whole lighting technique is annoying, half the shit gets melted and sticks to the pipe. You should come to me for your needs. No tricks, I promise. Only killer product.

Your product sucks.

Well well, it looks like you are the cure now. Which makes sense, you were the guy who cured APB by wiping up some awesome band aids, back in your hey day. Or was it the other guy, Pushwall, or something that did that? Regardless, have a drink already you old bastard! Its on the house.

The Cure, as in that 80s Goth band? Also, Pushwall and I collaborated closely for the past 2 public versions of APB, so it was not just him "or something that did that". Anyways, free drinks are always welcome.

Now papa, do not concern yourself with "transportation". That effort is futile. Don't have another heart attack on us, you senile old fool. I've now taken away your crack pipes. If you want that Columbian bride in white, get it from your greatest son (me), and use your nose on it. Do NOT cook it. My recommendation.

I still say it sucks, and being a shill for your own product is not helpful. NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!