Tiberian Daylight

UPDATE 2019

CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE COLLECTION OF TIBERIAN DAYLIGHT

ORIGINAL POST:

I've already posted this on CNCNZ's forums, so I'll just copy that info over here in order to avoid having to rewrite everything and/or sending all of you to an external site.

I have recently started making a C&C themed LEGO web comic strip called Tiberian Daylight set in an alternate timeline during the second tiberium war. mini_ts.gif

It's hosted on my small development team's Facebook page, but I'll do my best update everyone here once a new episode arrives. We currently don't have any additional content over there to show publicly and the page has only recently been reactivated after a longer period of inactivity, but we're constantly working on a larger project and a few smaller ones behind the scenes. Tiberian Daylight (my personal side project) is one of the smaller projects we have going on and I hope it will put a few smiles on your faces during its run. Some of you might also be happy to know that I plan on working in some C&C Renegade style jokes as well. It's also worth noting that this is actually something I've wanted to do (in one form or another) since way back in 2007!

Promoting the older C&C games and pointing out funny events from the series is always a fun experience, so why not check out the very first episode! tongue.gif

You can see all of the publicly available episodes right here (although there isn't much to show at the moment).

Sorry for all of the Facebook links - we don't have our own website apart from an internal development forum. The second episode will most likely be ready sometime in the next 24 hours. The first story arc is going to be posted at a faster rate since I currently have some spare time on my hands, but future episodes will probably be on a weekly basis or something like that (not sure yet). Enjoy!

Episode #1 preview:

VuP0I61l.jpg

Special thanks to NaokiP, Plokite_Wolf and everyone else who helped get this project off the ground! I'd also like to thank Zee Hypnotist and Nmenth for all of the inspirational content they've posted to CNCNZ.com over the years inspiring me to create my own C&C themed fan fiction. I hope this project lives up to everyone's expectations!

To anyone who didn't notice the option, click here to view the first episode in full resolution.

So, what do you think? Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Anyone notice anything strange in EP3?

Is it the plants?? Will the next episode have weedeaters?? JK :D But that would make for a fun objective map in TSR....

3rd pic, something/someone behind the sandbag-esque objects?

Good catch! My money is on him/it

I had a lot of fun making this episode, though it took more work than expected. Only now have I thought up a few solutions to some editing issues. Like the muzzle flash on the first picture, I should have put it a bit behind the actual gun or made it with a cross flare detail to give it a more 3D effect. Despite the perspective editing, it still looks a bit off.

The next episode should complete the bridge repair mission story arc. After that, it's on to GDI's point of view! :D

Edited by AZ-Stalker

The final part of the Nod repair mission story arc is here! Episode #6!

EEcCI9f.jpg

The next episode is going to be ready after a couple of days. In the meantime, I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on the story arc conclusion and all of the little C&C jokes and hidden references! Hope you liked the cliffhanger episode! :)

It's worth noting that the engineers inside are old C&C1 era engis, although bridge support huts didn't exist in the first C&C game, so that's something I mixed in since this is my little alternate universe. Just look at al those old helmets and briefcases. ^^'

I hope Thorn ordering Lucky to carry a barrel the rest of the way wasn't overlooked by many of you. It's an unspoken joke ofcourse and it ties in with Lucky's request at the end of the 5th episode.

Anyone notice what the white scratches on the floor are? Looks like they were made out of boredom... ;)