Tiberian Daylight

I'm looking forward to the next one mate...

It'll be ready sometime soon!

Also, I've featured some of you from this forum in a community spotlight of sorts. It's a way to say thank you for all of the support and feedback. One of the ways... :D

OtJSY4R.jpg

Posted on my group's Facebook page as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update:
I've been spending time with renovation efforts on Ghost Reactive's internal forum. We're re-setting everything up so that it can be opened publicly - it's currently in Croatian and making everything English along with a new layout and design takes time. This will hopefully give anyone interested a chance to contribute more directly to some of the projects we're working on, one of them being my webcomic. It will also allow the webcomic to have a more centralized home (a development subforum) rather than being spread out in various forum threads and on GR's Facebook page. You're all invited to jump in and take a look once everything gets set up properly.

And don't worry, new Tiberian Daylight episodes are on the way. :)

Edited by AZ-Stalker

I've been spending time with renovation efforts on Ghost Reactive's internal forum. We're re-setting everything up so that it can be opened publicly - it's currently in Croatian and making everything English along with a new layout and design takes time.

:objection:

Where did this come from?

• 4 weeks later...

What is the disk thrower doing up there?

Glad you like them! The disc thrower went up to take a look at his proposed vantage point and was just about to yell something to Gary and Izzie when the ion storm hit.

Also, I've been getting some questions again on when the next episode is coming. Can't set a date for it but I'm currently working on building some new units and structures for future episodes, and that takes time. Soon, I guess! ;)

What is the disk thrower doing up there?

Glad you like them! The disc thrower went up to take a look at his proposed vantage point and was just about to yell something to Gary and Izzie when the ion storm hit.

Also, I've been getting some questions again on when the next episode is coming. Can't set a date for it but I'm currently working on building some new units and structures for future episodes, and that takes time. Soon, I guess! ;)

OOOHHH! Well, good to know :). Thanks man! He was looking at Gary and Izzie and i though he is not inspecting the area.

Edited by AndrewGOLD

• 2 months later...

It's been a while. Real life got in the way. Long story short - Tiberian Daylight is back and you can all expect new episodes quite soon!

I've put a link into the above sentence that explains everything, so make sure you read up on all of that if you've been wondering why this project suddenly stopped.

Z1PQol7.jpg

Make sure to follow Tiberian Daylight on Ghost Reactive's community forum for some interesting extras such as behind-the-scenes pictures and more! We're back in action! :)

As a C&C fan AND a LEGO fan, I just LOVE this.

I love the way you are using the BrickArms guns and stuff too, they are perfect for this :)

Thanks! It means a lot to me that people enjoy the comic. I put a LOT of work into it and try to always keep it to a high standard quality-wise. Hence why there are often various hidden details only a dedicated C&C fan could spot. :)

Expect the next episode within the next few days!