Flame tank has a safe spot for uncrushable infantry

Right in the middle, and hitting ghoststalkers and umagons with a flame tank is easier said then done, unless you get lucky. Because they can't be squished, you have to hit them from the flame jets which are positioned at the side. they can keep avoiding them both by staying in between.

This really needs to be addressed, because ghoststalkers (And it's been this way for quite a while) can pretty much destroy a flame tank in 1v1.

You need to remove this blind spot. Because he can just stay really close to you and kill you. Wouldn't be so bad if the turrets had limited movement with being able to turn left and right relative position to the mouse

Edited by Bayonetta

A lot of vehicles have safe zones for uncrushable infantry. Given the Devil's Tongue can submerge itself at a moments notice when not in a no-submerge zone (which is really just inside the GDI base), it's sort of a an acceptable weakness. Just my two cents.

A lot of vehicles have safe zones for uncrushable infantry. Given the Devil's Tongue can submerge itself at a moments notice when not in a no-submerge zone (which is really just inside the GDI base), it's sort of a an acceptable weakness. Just my two cents.

Chances are the ghost stalker would already have the first hit on you given how long it takes to surface, (you're not immune to damage during the dig up and dig down animation) and also the noise it makes and the radar profile doesn't exactly allow for sneak attacks behind people. Especially against an infantry that specifically counters armored vehicles.

Edited by Bayonetta

All tanks (with or without that weak spot) should fear the ghost stalker because in the right hands he can kill any Nod vehicle in 1v1, but then again that's why the MRV and cyborgs( normal, cc and cr) exist.

I still feel like subterranean units should have a spot to emerge from in every gdi base (preferably in the middle and a well defend-able spot to make it fair.) but that is usually up to the map maker , and yes if that does get implemented then i believe their hp would have to be lowered too to balance it out.

Edited by Dentistman

Well I am sorry that you can't just pop up randomly from a completely invincible and partially invisible state and just burn any infantry down effortlessly.

Especially heavy AT infantry

Especially heavy AT infantry which costs twice the price of your DT

Especially the one and only proper AT infantry GDI has atm.

And it's not like DTs already MELT buildings, can go invincible at any point of time and any crushable guy will have a hard time surviving their attack.

To be fair, the flaming shoebox of death is my number one unit to fight against the GS. A well placed ambush usually means GG for the GS.

This is why I said "effortlessly" :p

It takes skill to master and still has a chance to fail so all in all that's fair.

Well I am sorry that you can't just pop up randomly from a completely invincible and partially invisible state and just burn any infantry down effortlessly.

Especially heavy AT infantry

Especially heavy AT infantry which costs twice the price of your DT

Especially the one and only proper AT infantry GDI has atm.

And it's not like DTs already MELT buildings, can go invincible at any point of time and any crushable guy will have a hard time surviving their attack.

Stank is actually better at crushing infantry because you literally don't see it coming. One of the devs (i'm sure of it) said you could rise above ground onto infantry to kill them, but it isn't the case right now, you can't rise at all when station under a infantry.

Well is the ghoststalker going to be nerfed when GDI actually get a heavy AT infantry?

Edited by Bayonetta