APB 3.0.2.2: Sample Text

You cannot fix player behavior such as rage-quitting. The best you can do is try and solve game problem points which may cause it, such as bad team states.

A good example of a case where people often rage-quit is when a team loses all production buildings and ends up getting or feeling 'farmed' by the other team. To solve this quit-point I suggest;

• A game-over 5 minutes after a team loses all production buildings.
  • A game-over 2 minutes after both teams lose all production buildings.
  • Production buildings being: Barracks, War Factory, Naval Yard/Sub Pen, and Helipad (and this last one I personally consider skipping).
Edited by Raap

Well I see, you are right to define this balancing is a hard to solve problem, then the rank balancing at the end of the game is probably is close enough. :(

One thing went through my mind: in a way we have to find more player.

Yes I know how hard would it be, but tell the truth:

I saw a lot of FPS games where the graphic is just perfect, but the game experience wasn't as good as the graphic (for instance: not enough damage by weapon).

I also recognized the old games that have a good, but not the best graphics were popular, and nowadays are not as popular as their starting time, but still they strong. So in a way we have to call friends, I also invited them, but may be if everyone tries something then it could live better days.

But if I can help in any way, like in creating little works, in connection with the next Red Alert 2 Apocalypse Rising, or testing, or giving any recognition I'm in. :)

Edited by gsg9

Yes, and we do like for everyone to invite their friends to play. The main difficulty is selling them on our rather "niche" games. It seems like that if I ever manage to get my friends ingame, they get frustrated when its more complicated than "point and click". C&C mode is a foreign concept to most :( But yes I'll agree, we do need more players as thats the only way to keep these games alive.