I go on a couple other forums when I'm not on here like

Command & Conquer
Http://www.cncnet.org

Command and Conquer Renegade
http://rencorner.com/

Techtools
http://www.techtools.me/forum/index.php

Blizzhackers.cc is my 1st and original home forums
I was abrcadet on here. I found this forum from some one on Diablo 2: LOD on USEAST.
He told me about botting and hacks for the game and it was awesome. I dont remember who told me. But Thanks for them for spreading the word.

If it wasn't for blizzhackers, I would be forum guy

I found this forum searching on google for Tibsun Reborn mod for renegade.

I used to regularly visit a number of C&C-related forums like CNCDEN, the Command and Conquer forums, and various modding communities like then-named-RenAlert.

I also ran my own Christian forums at one point.

All of these places died, and now here I am at W3DHub. I don't miss them much. In hindsight they were just huge timesinks.

I browse reddit mostly these days, for 2 reasons. 1) To find random interesting things when I'm bored, and 2) because some specialized niche communities I'm interested in mostly post through there, specifically for a few Lets Play channels, but also one of the big subreddits I follow is for dash cam videos, because I'm obsessive about car crashes :v 

And soccer, some good soccer contacts I have through reddit.

Aside from that, I'm not too too active anymore, but I on and off follow a lot of history and politics forums, but those are the more academic bent not the popular kind. And lastly there are one or two for specific forum games/RPGs too, but the ones I follow are mostly dead.

Edited by OrangeP47