[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Kind of. This is a situation that as far as I'm concerned could be possible. How does Scum!Orange convince Town!Louis that I'm scum, if she tracks me going nowhere? You did make her say what she did before you claimed.

I was expecting her to track you to the kill.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Because going into today, I think both you and me knew how we were voting today, but then Louis's tracking report (and the fact that I didn't see her do the track) threw our cases out. You aren't going to convince me I'm scum, so in the case where Louis is town and tracks me, how does Scum!Orange win the vote? He has to convince me that Louis is scum.

I mean, if you're asking how scum me would play a situation where I'm trying to get Louis mislynched, the answer is identical. I mean, not realistically, but theoretically. I aim to only have one meta. I don't have a town game or a scum game, just a game, so the tools I use as either alignment are identical. Just sometimes I'm pushing the truth and sometimes I'm pushing a fiction. It's unfortunate that that means others can't tell which is which, but it's why I'm good when I'm scum, and that's my goal across all games. If it causes me to lose as town now, whelp, gg.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Basically what has happened today is the only way for Scum!Orange to win. I'm also not going to forget that you seemed upset that I could still scramble.

Scum!Louis should have just lied and said she tracked me to FRAYDO. Why didn't she do that?

If she's scum, she'd believe you that you have no night actions and thus would go no where, but she wouldn't know where I'd go, and thus couldn't claim to track me or else could get caught in a lie. Her goal would have been to push it onto me, but knowing that I'd obviously know it wasn't me, my defense would be much more vigourous.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If she's scum, she'd believe you that you have no night actions and thus would go no where, but she wouldn't know where I'd go, and thus couldn't claim to track me or else could get caught in a lie. Her goal would have been to push it onto me, but knowing that I'd obviously know it wasn't me, my defense would be much more vigourous.

But I'll admit that's just tinfoil. The only one who knows why is Louis, I'll agree it doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

She could have claimed to track FRAYDO absolutely anywhere. Her actions don't make sense. It's as if when the rest of the mafia team died, she totally lost sense of direction.

Actually, I guess she couldn't have. There would be some risk if I saw FRAYDO or if the item you took from me went missing.

Oh yeah, this. Also again, why would she have a ninja modifer?

Oh yeah, this. Also again, why would she have a ninja modifer?

Like who is there to fool aside from you? You could make the argument now that I have the radar and someone else could have taken it that theoretically anyone could have gotten the radar, but still....

At this point, the only way I can explain her actions as scum is if she is so terrified at being caught in a lie by anyone that she tried to claim something that couldn't be known by anyone to be a lie. Really, what it comes down to is if Louis is scum, she killed FRAYDO and tried to pass an item to me hoping that would trigger my RADAR (it doesn't)

At this point, the only way I can explain her actions as scum is if she is so terrified at being caught in a lie by anyone that she tried to claim something that couldn't be known by anyone to be a lie. Really, what it comes down to is if Louis is scum, she killed FRAYDO and tried to pass an item to me hoping that would trigger my RADAR (it doesn't)

Did FRAYDO pass you the item?

I just realized that my only argument that makes sense to me for Louis being scum is that she passed me an item, but I didn't get an item at all, so I've come up with an impossible scenario.

Are you really the scum and just stringing both of us along here?

Anyway, I've gotta leave for work now already a bit late. This is my vote.

##vote OrangeP47

No early hammers, there’s only 3 hours left anyway.

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't have any items

10 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why did you track me?

I tracked you because you were an unknown variable to me and with FRAYDO's report I didn't have a thought to track Orange but he's the only unknown person that I don't know

18 minutes ago, Louis said:

Wait why are you changing votes now

Because it's not me, and you're both voting me, so if this it, it's game over, but if it's actually Cat 5, town can still win if we vote him now and he doesn't scramble.

##Vote Cat 5

Because it's not me, and you're both voting me, so if this it, it's game over, but if it's actually Cat 5, town can still win if we vote him now and he doesn't scramble.

##Vote Cat 5

I mean this seems memey as hell, but like, that "but wait, Louis didn't pass me an item", seriously, what the hell was that?!