[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

22 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

FRAYDO's cop report on Orange

I did not see you visit me.

I've already explained why you didn't see me and what about Orange's cop report, I've never visited FRAYDO, only Mojo, Retal, and you

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

So in other words, yes FRAYDO, I once again have TWO passives.

Allow me to quote you for my thoughts on that.

On 5/7/2020 at 6:39 PM, OrangeP47 said:

If this forum had an anti-like button I'd use it on you.

original.gif

55 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Jeeze I know I went to bed early last night but I was expecting a Cat 5 reply overnight.

I got a Cat5 PM and got excited because I thought he'd gone ace attorney overnight. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Your reason is

My reasoning can be discerned from the sum total of the day's arguments, I don't really feel like hashing it out again, but in short, you're the least verifiable, and Cat 5 can just scramble, so mechanically it's probably you.  Your claims, while true, could have been concocted by a knowledgeable scum, and you have motive if you knew you had to kill the mastermind for bussing.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

My reasoning can be discerned from the sum total of the day's arguments, I don't really feel like hashing it out again, but in short, you're the least verifiable, and Cat 5 can just scramble, so mechanically it's probably you.  Your claims, while true, could have been concocted by a knowledgeable scum, and you have motive if you knew you had to kill the mastermind for bussing.

I am not scum, and I haven't been given any advice from scum, and do not have an alternative motive

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Nope I don't really have one, I've been honest about what I am I've always been on town team but if this is my reward then so be it 

If it's Cat 5 I still contend there's nothing we can do about it anyway. Anyway, I'm not the one you need to convince now.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If it's Cat 5 I still contend there's nothing we can do about it anyway. Anyway, I'm not the one you need to convince now.

I know Cat5 will already have choosen me to Lynch, he has FRAYDO's report and I'm the u known variable also it will be up to him to believe the abilities that I have.

But my suggestion is that if he uses scramble he highly has a chance to win