[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

31 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

These are true claims you could have just known as Mafia, and also, with the mastermind being in the game, and now dead, you WOULD gain something from the mastermind's death.  Second day you claimed kinda late on Mojo anyway.

Yes because im a stickler for dramatics and I like to get people attention

Just now, Louis said:

Sorry, scum doesn't know who anyone is

Scum could know there's a mastermind, and with mojo already caught, another enterprising scum who knows *they* are not the mastermind could take the chance to throw someone who *might* be the mastermind under the bus. The fact that he wasn't the mastermind is irrelevent.

I'm Hinita Huga, I have a day action that let's me disable a players day ability permanently called Gentle Fist, on time use

I have a night ability that let's me see what a player did the previous night and the current called Byakugan Sight 

Then I have a passive that let's me know I'm being visited and blocks any harmful actions towards me called Byakugan Vision

That is what I am

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I'm Hinita Huga, I have a day action that let's me disable a players day ability permanently called Gentle Fist, on time use

I have a night ability that let's me see what a player did the previous night and the current called Byakugan Sight 

Then I have a passive that let's me know I'm being visited and blocks any harmful actions towards me called Byakugan Vision

That is what I am

I'm not Shade so I have no idea if any of that fits thematically.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, that's an impressive claim, but I return to the fact that if it's Cat 5 we can't beat him so why are we even still playing.

There is a reason from all angles. I can think of a reason to continue the game no matter who is scum.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

More like if the planes hit the wrong target, scum achieve majority at that moment and win before the lynch.

I'm saying if you're scum unless they hit you town would not win.

Oh, I misunderstood the angle you were coming from. I was thinking why the game isn't already over if I can lynch one and kill the other. If I could ensure town victory just by doing scramble, the game would be over. But I can't. It is unfortunately only an holey safety net.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh, I misunderstood the angle you were coming from. I was thinking why the game isn't already over if I can lynch one and kill the other. If I could ensure town victory just by doing scramble, the game would be over. But I can't. It is unfortunately only an holey safety net.

You should be doing things to convince us you're townie too, btw. I still posit that I am the decider.

19 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

More like if the planes hit the wrong target, scum achieve majority at that moment and win before the lynch.

I don't think Jeod gave me any info about what you did the previous night but I'll ask

13 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't have to do anything. You want to try to vote for me, I just scramble.

Besides, I've already laid out my case during the previous night. All I can add now is that you've seen both of my abilities and Louis claims she tracked me not doing anything.

Is it true tho that you didn't visit anyone last night?