[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

Just now, Louis said:

Okay so did you or did you not visit Cat5 and what did you do?

I stole his radar action. His radar action lets him see who visits him, so he should know if we're telling the truth. He can also confirm that I stole it. So basically Cat 5 either lies and we know it's him, or your lying about visiting him.

Just now, Louis said:

Well I've just been informed something that I didn't know, I have a sight so I see where people go but it is not a tracker ability so Cat5 won't know that I did visit him or not, poo-ie

If you visit him, he'd know....

Just now, Louis said:

My ability which is Sight does not require me to visit someone to be able to do my action

I may be channeling shade, but even if that's true, that sounds like a variant scum would have to specifically avoid being seen.... but it wouldn't matter at all if you just killed Fraydo.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also that's fishy as hell.

Um I was just informed this about 2 seconds ago, I thought that Cat5 would know I visited him and that's why I specifically choose him so he could confirm me, if I had known that out sooner, I would've just went with my original idea of checking out what FRAYDO was up to

Just now, Louis said:

Um I was just informed this about 2 seconds ago, I thought that Cat5 would know I visited him and that's why I specifically choose him so he could confirm me, if I had known that out sooner, I would've just went with my original idea of checking out what FRAYDO was up to

You've gotten a lot better recently, and it's totally within your ability to fake that claim though.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

You've gotten a lot better recently, and it's totally within your ability to fake that claim though.

Haha it's like that one time in Endgame at Mylo where Jeod forgot to tell me that I had the power stone until after I was killed and would've won the game with, but yes I told you from the beginning that this is my first game in a long hot minute and I wanted to pay more attention to this and I have gotten better because I have abilities that can help town win.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Haha it's like that one time in Endgame at Mylo where Jeod forgot to tell me that I had the power stone until after I was killed and would've won the game with, but yes I told you from the beginning that this is my first game in a long hot minute and I wanted to pay more attention to this and I have gotten better because I have abilities that can help town win.

I still don't like it, but like I said, apparently I'm the decider, so we'll have to see what Cat 5 says, and who knows when he'll be on.

I don't know what to make of this. Louis could be lying about her ability, Orange could be taking advantage of being able to use his ability and NK at the same time. I just woke up to head off to work, so I won't be doing anything for now. Just going to think on this at work.

Aren't we forgetting something here that happened the day before:

As you recall, Cat5 used his day ability, knowing that KY was going to be lynched, to prevent himself from being lynched. He could have saved that for today, so why did he prematurely use is? Was it so he could set up a three way we currently have with an additional kill. Because I think the kill on Shade was unnecessary.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Aren't we forgetting something here that happened the day before:

As you recall, Cat5 used his day ability, knowing that KY was going to be lynched, to prevent himself from being lynched. He could have saved that for today, so why did he prematurely use is? Was it so he could set up a three way we currently have with an additional kill. Because I think the kill on Shade was unnecessary.

Yeah tbh that was pretty weird, Cat 5 you should explain that.

It was something I was already considering doing before Louis tried to stop me, because I thought that the way the arguments were going would lead to me being lynched today, and the game eventually being won by the TP. Basically used it as a Hail Mary that I hoped might hit the TP, whoever that happened to be. I didn't care about the lynch proof because I figured that would just seal the deal in everyone's mind that I was TP and they would just delay for a day and lynch me the next time around.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It was something I was already considering doing before Louis tried to stop me, because I thought that the way the arguments were going would lead to me being lynched today, and the game eventually being won by the TP. Basically used it as a Hail Mary that I hoped might hit the TP, whoever that happened to be. I didn't care about the lynch proof because I figured that would just seal the deal in everyone's mind that I was TP and they would just delay for a day and lynch me the next time around.

Wait you're lynchproof?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The one thing I'm certain about today is that I will not be lynched.

I mean, if that's true, and we try, there will be a kill, and there will be parity....

So I'm thinking maybe a lie....