[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, who should we be suspicious of instead then? :p

I'm always down to suspect you :p (But no maybe Cat 5)

But honestly I'm like let's just wait to see what happens when we kill KY (I mean we can speculate obviously). But we gotta kill KY first, it's not like we're in any rush.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm always down to suspect you :p (But no maybe Cat 5)

But honestly I'm like let's just wait to see what happens when we kill KY (I mean we can speculate obviously). But we gotta kill KY first, it's not like we're in any rush.

He did get his item back from Retaliation without Retaliation ever visiting him apparently you know. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

He did get his item back from Retaliation without Retaliation ever visiting him apparently you know. :v

Passing items has not shown up on tracks before so personally that doesn't bother me that much, I'm just sus of Cat 5.

Anywho I gotta make dinner now.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Passing items has not shown up on tracks before so personally that doesn't bother me that much, I'm just sus of Cat 5.

Anywho I gotta make dinner now.

That's fairly lame, considering you're targeting a player with an action.

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

If you want to claim that I was the reason Retaliation died, you could always try to use the time stone on me.

SPOILER: I don't have a night action. Well, unless you count the passive RADAR action that tells me who has visited me. So perhaps you could make me forget that nobody targeted me with their night action during Night 2 or that ChopBam and Orange targeted me N1.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If you want to claim that I was the reason Retaliation died, you could always try to use the time stone on me.

SPOILER: I don't have a night action. Well, unless you count the passive RADAR action that tells me who has visited me. So perhaps you could make me forget that nobody targeted me with their night action during Night 2 or that ChopBam and Orange targeted me N1.

Let me ask Chopman to verify he targeted you real quick....

By default Category 5 you and me are the only players that are claiming night actions that might not exist, so unless we're going to see iLTS come back as a zombie TP, I pretty clearly have to assume you're the one lying about your abilities.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If my abilities were something to worry about, do you think Retaliation would have signaled to me that he had it?

Probably not, but I don't think anyone else is lying about there abilities so what sort of information am I working with here exactly?

A scummy Cop? A scummy Tracker? Or the player the Cop reported as Town?

A TP in this game would likely have some sort of special objective. The easy example is if the TP is a Mastermind, then they lose it KY is lynched. The game would be over at the end of this day. There would either have to be a way for this to be prevented, or the game is over.

We've seen the videotape item, which I remember being a TheIrishman TP role he had from a game a while back. I am not that role. An aircraftcarrier doesn't have much use for that, and you have seen evidence that suggests I am the role I claim I am.

What ability do you have? That videotape came from somewhere.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

A TP in this game would likely have some sort of special objective. The easy example is if the TP is a Mastermind, then they lose it KY is lynched. The game would be over at the end of this day. There would either have to be a way for this to be prevented, or the game is over.

We've seen the videotape item, which I remember being a TheIrishman TP role he had from a game a while back. I am not that role. An aircraftcarrier doesn't have much use for that, and you have seen evidence that suggests I am the role I claim I am.

What ability do you have? That videotape came from somewhere.

The answer is Jeod spawned in the video tape, Louis passed it to Retaliation last night.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Or the player the Cop reported as Town?

I completely forgot about that, and that's particularly pertinent since FRAYDO claims that was guaranteed accurate. However, Orange is the only player demonstrated to have to have the ability to take an ability or item from someone else, such as glasses. Weird.

What makes you think it had to be a GM spawned item and not something triggered by a player?

It wouldn't be the first time Jeod did something like that, and you can see the title of this thread.

Also, do you have any way to pinpoint who decided to randomly spawn in a bunch of old CYOR items and randomly spread them out among the players?

The glasses do not appear to be one of the items that were dropped into the game during n1. He probably had that as a personal item to start with, which I could call that spawned by the player.

So, the other five items that appeared N1 with an energy pulse I guess? One of which is DK, who is probably going to ruin everything if he does show up....

FRAYDO, are you sure your glasses were in effect for your first investigation? Orange is basically tailor made to stop you.

First of all, Orange doesn't steal Items, and his role is set up where he can be stolen from by anyone visiting him whenever he uses his ability.

You'd be hard pressed to claim he's anything more sinister than a neutral role.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

and his role is set up where he can be stolen from by anyone visiting him whenever he uses his ability.

That doesn't stop him from removing FRAYDO's glasses from FRAYDO's possession, unless FRAYDO happens to visit him at the same time and is the only player to do so.

That doesn't stop him from removing FRAYDO's glasses from FRAYDO's possession, unless FRAYDO happens to visit him at the same time and is the only player to do so.

Are you certain the glasses actually do anything though? :p