[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, what sort of ability would you need to use your ability on to disable it?

I honestly am I a bit dumb and don't know how to answer that question, it's just my day ability that let's me do it I don't need to get another ability for it

Just now, Louis said:

I honestly am I a bit dumb and don't know how to answer that question, it's just my day ability that let's me do it I don't need to get another ability for it

A multi-use day ability that is harmful to Town.

Thing's like multi-use daykills or lynch protection.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

A multi-use day ability that is harmful to Town.

Thing's like multi-use daykills or lynch protection.

Ohh I get it now, it didn't specify, only says day actions except voting

Just now, Louis said:

I have a day ability that let's me disable and disarm a players day ability permanently if things get worse

Basically, I was asking what sort of day ability you'd need to use your own day ability to disable so another player can no longer use it.

98e77dec4527c294cc1ddd63c26c04ab2fb1aa82

Are we really still doing this?

##vote Killing_You

@Category 5 Hurricane Fun fact: My glasses do absolutely nothing and I’m not an ability user. Putting them on, I was hoping to entice an item thief to steal them and attempt to render me useless.

My reports are accurate without fault, and can see through any illusions (Mojoman being an example of that had I copped his Mystique). Any question of my sanity is addressed with my report of iLTS (Town report, Town reveal on death).

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Basically, I was asking what sort of day ability you'd need to use your own day ability to disable so another player can no longer use it.

Oh none.. I think... I just haven't used it 

Just now, Louis said:

Oh none.. I think... I just haven't used it 

You have ability to counter another player's ability in game, you should be on the lookout for what player you need to counter with it.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You have ability to counter another player's ability in game, you should be on the lookout for what player you need to counter with it.

I was only looking if someone had a day kill mostly so I would prevent that happening if they should ever target me or if they were a threat

Just now, Louis said:

I was only looking if someone had a day kill mostly so I would prevent that happening if they should ever target me or if they were a threat

Well, Category 5 is probably the only player in game with a daykill, if Killing_You had one, I think he would have used it to kill me instead of the screech.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Well, Category 5 is probably the only player in game with a daykill, if Killing_You had one, I think he would have used it to kill me instead of the screech.

Yes but KY hasn't said anything cocky about being lynched so I doubt he has a Lynch proof ability

Just now, Louis said:

Okay good

On that note, I can state that the only players that you might need to target are Orange or Category 5 then.

I'm familiar with FRAYDO's character so he doesn't rely on abilities or superpower to do anything, so there's probably nothing to target there.

I don't have any day actions, even though I wanted Jeod to give me something I could use on other players besides myself...

So, unless KY doesn't die to the lynch, the only two players you would actually need to debate targeting are Orange and Category 5, and Orange has FRAYDO's cop report backing him up.

So, you should basically go ahead and target Category 5 from my viewpoint, although, you don't have access to my role, so you can't eliminate me as easily as I can myself as a target for your ability.

31 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Although, it might be KY has lynch protection, so you need to use your ability to disable that if we can't lynch him today.

15 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, unless KY doesn't die to the lynch

Allow me to give you a friendly hint.

d28aed575de7291118edbff1f971da19.gif

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Allow me to give you a friendly hint.

d28aed575de7291118edbff1f971da19.gif

RNG chance you kill someone along with yourself when you die? (I have not seen the movie.)

In any case, I am ready.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, FRAYDO said:

RNG chance you kill someone along with yourself when you die? (I have not seen the movie.)

Dude, it's amazing. Godzilla movie made by fans, for fans. I will defend it to my last breath.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

In any case, I am ready.

maxresdefault.jpg

So in the movie, King Ghidorah absorbs some electricity from a nearby power plant and unleashes a gigantic lightning storm of absolute destruction, and basically a LOT of people get rekt. Make of that what you will.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Dude, it's amazing. Godzilla movie made by fans, for fans. I will defend it to my last breath.

So in the movie, King Ghidorah absorbs some electricity from a nearby power plant and unleashes a gigantic lightning storm of absolute destruction, and basically a LOT of people get rekt. Make of that what you will.

There's a lot of holes and inconsistencies in the plot line involving the human element of that movie.

And it really felt like they skipped over a few movies that should have come out before that one.

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

By the way @Louis, it sounds like Killing_You is trying to bait out your ability.

I'm not calling for that if I die then I die, I'm ready for a chance like that, but didn't Cat5 say that he had a probability to kill someone if they visited him?

Just now, Louis said:

I'm not calling for that if I die then I die, I'm ready for a chance like that, but didn't Cat5 say that he had a probability to kill someone if they visited him?

Not that I can recall?

He stated he had a radar ability that tells him whenever a player visits him at night, and a day kill that let's him scramble fighters I guess to kill someone?

He claimed it only had a 50% chance to hit it's intended target, but that also sounds like a fairly convenient excuse for why he hasn't used it already to  kill Scum who have admitted to being scum.

Or it might be he needs a radar lock on a player in order to get a guaranteed kill against them, and without it, it'll only be a 50% chance.