[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

On 5/8/2020 at 1:24 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I am HMS Indomitable. Like the one in the picture. I have a radar that lets me know who has visited me, and aircraft I can use as a day action that gives me a 50% chance of killing my target.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:29 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah? I don't see a lot of point in using it. There is a drawback in that if it fails the 50% check, it kills someone random. Not something to use unless in a dire situation.

This is what he said.

17 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Or it might be he needs a radar lock on a player in order to get a guaranteed kill against them, and without it, it'll only be a 50% chance.

Makes you wonder why Cat5 suggested I, the cop, should visit him tonight.

Just now, Louis said:

Yes that's why I'm a little skeptical of visiting him

Could you go ahead and disable his day action now, and disable a different action tomorrow? Even if he's Town, you're removing an ability with a 50% chance to kill the wrong player.

It’s a shame ChopBam is dead. I was going to follow through with my “premium info” from my D1 intro post and find him Town. Now I actually have to decide which of you to target tonight, don’t I.

tumblr_ptq8uzlM4d1tm4yha_1280.jpg

Just now, FRAYDO said:

It’s a shame ChopBam is dead. I was going to follow through with my “premium info” from my D1 intro post and find him Town. Now I actually have to decide which of you to target tonight, don’t I.

tumblr_ptq8uzlM4d1tm4yha_1280.jpg

Well, considering you should have BP from the item Jeod gave you, you should cop Louis, and Louis will track Category 5.

And Scum won't be able to do anything with the NK, and we'll have all of our bases covered, since even if DK shows up you can still give us our report tomorrow.

On 5/7/2020 at 6:31 PM, Killing_You said:

Nah, it's pretty cut and dry as far as I can tell.

I mean, I suppose I could try to argue that Shade's timestoning me undid doctor protection or something, but that's full of holes and not worth arguing.

KY is claiming the timestone caused him to kill another player, which I think the most likely scenario is we have a Mastermind in game as mentioned previously, so Killing_You's vote on the N1 NK target was erased, forcing it to swap over to another player, because otherwise all I should have undone was his janitor ability directed at Chopbam from me targeting him.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Welp. That was a mistake. TP victory is probably inevitable if you guys continue on this course.

If for whatever reason that action fails: 

##scramble

I assume that defaults to Orange because of your Radar then?

1 hour ago, Louis said:

Yeah I can

##Gentle Fist Category 5 Hurricane

Louis lightly punches Category 5! His day actions are permanently disabled, but he can still vote.

42 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Welp. That was a mistake. TP victory is probably inevitable if you guys continue on this course.

##scramble

No.

So, I'm going to point out the obvious, but I think Category 5 is lying about how his daykill works.

I don't really picture how he can be town without even possessing the ability to select who the ability might hit...

53 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##scramble

Oh wait this is an item now.

Category 5 scrambles his fighter jets! He cannot be voted today!

23 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, I'm going to point out the obvious, but I think Category 5 is lying about how his daykill works.

I don't really picture how he can be town without even possessing the ability to select who the ability might hit...

I do think he might be TP