[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

If you were a town ChopBam, what would you do at this point? I have kind of a hard time reading you as town after this is and vote, and also knowing your meta.

My town meta is the same as my scum meta, deliberately so.

8 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Also you should totally know by now that I'm always hedging as town. You should know this.

@OrangeP47 Soooo what makes me scum? You have less of a case on me than there was on FRAYDO. At least with that there was a roleblock and a lack of a night kill.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Read my big post where I voted you.

And read the thing I wrote in response to what you wrote in the big post, and then quoted my own thing after you didn't respond to it and now still aren't responding to it.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

And read the thing I wrote in response to what you wrote in the big post, and then quoted my own thing after you didn't respond to it and now still aren't responding to it.

I literally do not see the post you're talking about.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Um, sure I guess? More importantly though I feel like we have a bad orange.

##vote OrangeP47

You didn't respond to my big post, you quoted a separate post, so I think you're confuse.

My argument is PoE and that you're worse than the other possible suspects, so really, you just being bad is indeed the crux of my argument.  Is it a sure-fire argument, no, but it's all we have.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

so I think you're confuse.

No u, I quoted a separate post that you were apparently overlooking, hoping that you would get it, but you didn't. And you continue to double down on this insanity.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

you just being bad

Lol what are we, 12?

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

but it's all we have.

Hey didn't you say the same thing about FRAYDO?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So ChopBam, why the focus on Orange?

Unlike you, I know my alignment so I have a bit of extra perspective on Orange's angle. Combine that with the rest of this thread and you have.... meeeeee!!

Besides, I still regret that one time I went down without a fight due to inactivity. Maybe I should just go play APB though? FRAYDO fought hard and let's see where that got him.

No u, I quoted a separate post that you were apparently overlooking, hoping that you would get it, but you didn't. And you continue to double down on this insanity.

Lol what are we, 12?

Hey didn't you say the same thing about FRAYDO?

I mean, I looked at every post between when I voted you and now, and you hadn't done the thing I asked you to do first, so my original point stands, but I've restated the case now anyway.  To perhaps put it more elegantly, and in terms I jabbed at you earlier, it's a "tone read" which you appear to be a fan of.

That said, logic can sometimes lead us down wrong paths, but that doesn't mean it's not THE path that is obvious.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I looked at every post between when I voted you and now, and you hadn't done the thing I asked you to do first, so my original point stands, but I've restated the case now anyway.  To perhaps put it more elegantly, and in terms I jabbed at you earlier, it's a "tone read" which you appear to be a fan of.

That said, logic can sometimes lead us down wrong paths, but that doesn't mean it's not THE path that is obvious.

From a Scum Orange perspective, you certainly choose convenient times to go with logic versus going with your gut.

From a Scum Orange perspective, you certainly choose convenient times to go with logic versus going with your gut.

There's a hierarchy of what tools you use.  Tone reads are very far down the list of what to use, but you can use them when nearly every other tool has been exhausted.

5 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Unlike you, I know my alignment so I have a bit of extra perspective on Orange's angle. Combine that with the rest of this thread and you have.... meeeeee!!

Besides, I still regret that one time I went down without a fight due to inactivity. Maybe I should just go play APB though? FRAYDO fought hard and let's see where that got him.

Sure, but you've got a lot of people voting for you. Just wondering why you've selected Orange out of that pile when I figure your argument could be applied to others.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

There's a hierarchy of what tools you use.  Tone reads are very far down the list of what to use, but you can use them when nearly every other tool has been exhausted.

Also it should be noted that more weight is given to the fact that KY and Cat 5 are good than you are bad, but things do combine.  The other scum is probably in Anon/Mojo, but I want to resolve that later.  Though I guess that also means if there's TP it's in this first triangle.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Sure, but you've got a lot of people voting for you. Just wondering why you've selected Orange out of that pile when I figure your argument could be applied to others.

I stated earlier on that my three reads were you, Orange, and Mojo. If you're a baddie, you know I'm a goodie, so switching your vote to Orange was genius because it got me to take my sus off of you.