[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

I think I'm going with the TP could pretty easily be more of a threat to the Mafia than it would be Town at the moment. And lynching them wouldn't give us any real information about how their abilities function or why it failed on Coolrock.

Although it would be nice to know what roles aren't actually Mafia for certain. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

I think I'm going with the TP could pretty easily be more of a threat to the Mafia than it would be Town at the moment. And lynching them wouldn't give us any real information about how their abilities function or why it failed on Coolrock.

Although it would be nice to know what roles aren't actually Mafia for certain. :v

We barely know anything about TP, so that's a dangerous assumption to make.  I will say, however, that today is probably not the day to TP hunt.  Maybe tomorrow if we feel like the clock is on our side.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

How's Fire Emblem going? I got back into Pokemon Shield a bit today and realized I have a massive amount of expansion pass content I haven't finished.

I can’t get into Sword enough to play more than an hour at a time. Not sure why, but I can’t. I’m getting Bravely Default 2 tomorrow though. 

Just now, Jeod said:

How's Fire Emblem going? I got back into Pokemon Shield a bit today and realized I have a massive amount of expansion pass content I haven't finished.

I'm getting ready to do the mission about possible assassination attempt on Lady Rhea.  Might do it tonight, if not don't know when I'll get a chance to pick it back up before Sunday.  Got pretty much everybody but Bernadetta certified for a class, though, and a ton of level C supports between people.

Okay, since we're running out of time:  We are indeed probably going to have to do this the old fashion way.  Unfortunately, the scum pool is large.  I'd say Mojo, Anon, Killing_You, Cat 5, and Chop.  For certain reasons I don't want to get into (but you can probably guess given what I've talked about a lot today) some of these people I don't want to focus on too much, we can set them aside for future days.

Instead, let's look at the drama surrounding FRAYDO's demise.  You can really make any argument you want, no matter what anyone did.  I'm going with the "some people knew FRAYDO was town and wanted cred when he flipped" angle.  This is really gonna do Chop dirty, but I think his reactions regarding that were worse.  Killing_You is the other person you could nail with this argument, but he seemed genuinely outraged, where Chop seemed to be hedging his bets too much at times.

Cat 5 factors into this conversation too, but overall he's been too helpful/smart for me to consider him right now.  Doesn't mean he isn't scum, just that if he is I don't think he's overly shown it so really nothing to lead there.  So really, what meager signs we do have lead to Chop, and kinda PoE from my pool of who I'd focus on today.

##Vote Chopbam

28 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't like this bandwagon. Switching to suspect #1.

##vote OrangeP47

So you vote for the person that made an actual case rather than the people who just flopped over, which I agree, they did so perhaps a little too easily...

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm voting for you specifically because I think you are the most likely player to do the "no NK on N1" gambit. You've also displayed some excessive defensiveness during this game multiple times, including perhaps right now.

That's because I'm the center of the universe.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That's because I'm the center of the universe.

Though this is a better explanation.  TBH I had a feeling that was your reason, but you didn't state it with the vote, and that's kinda a pet peeve of mine because I hold you to a higher standard.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Though this is a better explanation.  TBH I had a feeling that was your reason, but you didn't state it with the vote, and that's kinda a pet peeve of mine because I hold you to a higher standard.

I made the case previously and referenced it with the vote. I called you suspect #1 before.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I made the case previously and referenced it with the vote. I called you suspect #1 before.

If the link wasn't clear to me it wasn't clear to other people, but that annoyance is offset by the fact that I'll take having a fancy title :v

It has to be said I'm not very happy with any cases I've built so far. I feel like I'm still waiting for that first flip that actually tells me something. If Coolrock didn't make such a convincing claim of being the Engineer I'd be really digging in to a case on him right now, but I just can't see it as plausible.