RA2:AR FAQ

Guest AdrwIvrsn

Also, I have a question: Do Grand Cannons have interiors? If there will be a map with capturable interiors, then the neutral Grand Cannon must have one. I figured the base and interiors of it might differ from the Allied ones to show it being a tech structure and being capturable.

And can you make your promotion rank hidden from the enemy for camouflage reasons? For example, units like the Spy, Sniper, Mirage Tank, Crazy Ivan, and the SEAL would be used sneakily and the icon would make them more visible.

Will every full base map have empty spots in the Allies base for the Grand Cannon if the Allies get France?

And can you make your promotion rank hidden from the enemy for camouflage reasons? For example, units like the Spy, Sniper, Mirage Tank, Crazy Ivan, and the SEAL would be used sneakily and the icon would make them more visible.

Will every full base map have empty spots in the Allies base for the Grand Cannon if the Allies get France?

Unless you have an keen eye, the rank is hard to spot. It shouldn't mess with camoflage any more than the target box does anyway. The rank does not appear on the mirage tank because the tree does not have the chevron bone.

Empty slots as in spaces, maybe. But we may have the grand cannon replace one of the other defences.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlackHandSoldier

Will the chrono legionare be in the game, and how would you move like they do in RA2, the whole teleport everywhere thing.

Will the chrono legionare be in the game, and how would you move like they do in RA2, the whole teleport everywhere thing.

He will be and we haven't looked into it much yet.

Guest ivan55599

will spy problem get fixed in apb, or is it had to be in ARghh also?

(allies have 7 and Soviets 5 players. then 3 become spies= 4 allieds and 8 Soviets. then some 1 join game to allied side. spies die and alliet have 8 players and soviets 5) :D:):)

will spy problem get fixed in apb, or is it had to be in ARghh also?

(allies have 7 and Soviets 5 players. then 3 become spies= 4 allieds and 8 Soviets. then some 1 join game to allied side. spies die and alliet have 8 players and soviets 5) :D:):)

We'll look into it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stormweaver

how intelligent will the AI ore trucks be? Given they have a little more functionality than in APB, how will the AI decide what's best?

Chrono-miner - Will it auto-teleport when under heavy attack (like 25% health or something)

War-Miner - Will it target Light vechs and infantry in preference of heavy targets?

- Will it get promoted by killing things? If yes, when elite will it auto-target heavy vechs in preference?

• 2 weeks later...

I realy wana play this game but i cant find it anywere. Can someone plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me where to get AP i realy wana try it :D. it would help if u added the like. THank you very much

Guest Sargent Lanier

Can you guys add something so that you can block out bad words?

Since the shock trooper has all that metal armor will dogs be able to kill him?

can you give me an estimate of how far you are done? (Like 40% 28% ect)

Guest Nod Guy

lol it would be weird if a attack dog could kill a shock trooper, unless the dog "marks" its territory on the armor and somehow it gets the circuits wet and the suit overloads and explodes :p

Guest GummiBear

word filters = fail

either they are so easy to corcumvent anyway, or they block out more than good is (another game I know it block out example if you write "as such" and a normal filter you could just write a.ss to get it... so no matter what it would be bad that is imo ofcasue

lol it would be weird if a attack dog could kill a shock trooper, unless the dog "marks" its territory on the armor and somehow it gets the circuits wet and the suit overloads and explodes :p

lol, would look fun... now could dogs kill TT (it is tesla troopers in RA2 not shock troppers) in RA2?

how intelligent will the AI ore trucks be? Given they have a little more functionality than in APB, how will the AI decide what's best?

Chrono-miner - Will it auto-teleport when under heavy attack (like 25% health or something)

War-Miner - Will it target Light vechs and infantry in preference of heavy targets?

- Will it get promoted by killing things? If yes, when elite will it auto-target heavy vechs in preference?

AI Miners will have more functionality, but the AI in w3d-based games has always been fairly dumb, so there's not much we can really do. The War Miner will be able to prioritise targets though!

I realy wana play this game but i cant find it anywere. Can someone plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me where to get AP i realy wana try it :D. it would help if u added the like. THank you very much

It's not out. Wait a while.

Since the shock trooper has all that metal armor will dogs be able to kill him?

can you give me an estimate of how far you are done? (Like 40% 28% ect)

1. Nope.

2. Yes.

3. Look on the website at http://www.apocrising.com

They did it in RA2 :)

Guest Sargent Lanier
word filters = fail

Then can you add something to turn off chat?

Or at least discourage the F-word?

Just so us under 15 can play.

Sorry if i sound to demanding.

Guest Allie29

If you turn off the chat you will lose valuable information about what is going on. If you're going to be on the internet, you're just going to have to learn to ignore such things if that is your way. I don't swear and don't like it, but I put up with it anyway. You're going to have to learn to do the same.

Then can you add something to turn off chat?

Or at least discourage the F-word?

Just so us under 15 can play.

Sorry if i sound to demanding.

If you want to turn off the chat, hit f8 and type "chat" (without the quotes) ingame before hitting Enter. This will disable the chat box if you feel this strongly about it.

Guest Sargent Lanier

Ok thanks :D

I would probably only turn off chat if someone started to swear at the drop of the hat. ( or bomb :) )

New question how will the choose a country work?

Ok thanks :D

I would probably only turn off chat if someone started to swear at the drop of the hat. ( or bomb :) )

New question how will the choose a country work?

You don't choose. It gives you a random one at the start of each map.

Guest Nod Guy

Oh really...hmm would of never guessed that, well that's too bad for some since I call them Shock Troopers, just hope they know what I mean then.

Anyway will Shock troopers be able to damage each other?

Edited by Nod Guy

Guest Stormweaver

Oh really...hmm would of never guessed that, well that's too bad for some since I call them Shock Troopers, just hope they know what I mean then.

Anyway will Shock troopers be able to damage each other?

more importantly, will they be able to hurt themselves? Part of the reason for thier suits was to prtect them from the shockness...and i do imagine that in AR they are gonna be the close-range powerhouse units (imagine a tesla rush in a flak track...hehehe)

Guest Nod Guy

I kinda can, be kinda like when I stole a APC and filled it with shocky's and rushed the Allied base, on APB of course.

Yeah that was the suits intention, to protect them from electrical damage.

Guest Stormweaver

I kinda can, be kinda like when I stole a APC and filled it with shocky's and rushed the Allied base, on APB of course.

Yeah that was the suits intention, to protect them from electrical damage.

now imagine that with a melee attack :p

<3 AR...i wish i had had time to apply for a testing position.