Blog 104 (22/10/08)

Welcome to this week's blog! I have been writing these for two years now, can you believe it? Anyway, since I was short on time today I haven't had chance to do what I wanted to do, so I'll put some of the blog up, then put the rest up on the weekend or something.

<h3>Alpha Walkthrough Video</h3>

This is what you've been waiting for folks! The walkthrough video for the current alpha coupled with some ingame testing footage.

Sorry about the framerate dropping now and again. My PC is dying and my new one is without a motherboard currently. Also apologies for the voiceover, since I had a cold at the time :D

But yeah! Here it is!

I'll shove it onto youtube later today, just in case you didn't want to download the high quality version.

<h3>Pillbox</h3>

The Pillbox is now complete with muzzleflash! TheBeerinator has been working hard on this lead-spewing death machine and it's ready to be rigged! In ther news concerning Allied structures, dtrngd will be finishing up the Allied Barracks for next week. So expect a big model update in the next blog!

Anyway, here's the pillbox for now!

muzzleflah.jpg

<h3>Zion</h3>

Zion has made the decision to leave the team after accompanying us for as long as I can remember. We all wish him well for the future and give him a respectable send off.

Thanks for working with us for these years.

As a parting gift, he has handed me some cool content in the form of an Airforce Command HQ and a few more awesome goodies. Check out the render and the videos below!

afchq-1.png

(Yes, I know that we've shown the first video before, but I thought it'd be good to show it again to jog your memories.)

<h3>Team Messages</h3>

My motherboard set on fire as I went to boot my new pc. I need to wait for a replacement...

cfehunter is going to get money back from the guarrantee.

danpaul88 is helping me link the domain name to the website.

dtrngd has been promoted to the role of 'Producer'. Congratulations!

Poggel is busy with various things.

<h3>OWA's Random Corner</h3>

Here are some flash movies, some of them are from a guy called Nightshadow.

Also,

<h3>See You</h3>

Next Year Week

Guest Admiral
My motherboard set on fire as I went to boot my new pc. I need to wait for a replacement...

You seriously need to teach me how to do that :D.

Guest MartinMb

The Airforce Command is excellent ! Good blog.

For the flash, they are ok too, except that tey are pro GDI and Allies : double wrong choice :D

Jeez. I did have it recorded yesterday, but I wasn't happy with the sound because it sucked balls. I was too busy today, therefore tommorrow presents itself with an opportunity to film.

Hmm.... This Alpha Walktrough (LIES!!!!!!!!!!!) you speak of, what will we see in it. Is it a match between the staff, or just a video with you talking with a russian accent like in the Apocalypse VS Prisim Tower (LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) video on Youtube????

Jeez. I did have it recorded yesterday, but I wasn't happy with the sound because it sucked balls. I was too busy today, therefore tommorrow presents itself with an opportunity to film.

The "tommorrow" was yesterday. When is it comming??? Or are you busy making a russian accent again???

Guest Kakashi

*Tommorow presents itself with an opportunity to film* implys that he wants to redo the whole video. This includes the filming, editing, fixing and inserting the funny russian accent (or funny british accent, both work well to make me laugh :D). If he managed to get all this done yesterday you'd probably see it posted up already. But since he didn't I'd assume he's at University learning right now, so you'd have to wait for another few hours for him to get home, finish the video, upload it and present it to you (or he just gives the link to anyone but you, which is what I'd do).

*Tommorow presents itself with an opportunity to film* implys that he wants to redo the whole video. This includes the filming, editing, fixing and inserting the funny russian accent (or funny british accent, both work well to make me laugh :)). If he managed to get all this done yesterday you'd probably see it posted up already. But since he didn't I'd assume he's at University learning right now, so you'd have to wait for another few hours for him to get home, finish the video, upload it and present it to you (or he just gives the link to anyone but you, which is what I'd do).

..... :D Sorry, just want to see that video :)