Blog 17- After the Storm

Seems the Nod Toxin Trooper is replacing Lillith Hespiax...I love it!

I'm very impressed with the mod thus far...except maybe for the Mammoth Mark II walking very strangely...but that's been a problem since Day 1. (Hello, by the way!)

Awesome glad you like it :D and yeah that big metal moose is a pain.

Guest White Wolf

Hey there. Didn't you work on the old Reborn wiki?

Indeed, I did! I was one of the principle contributors, if not, the primary contributor. Alexrirak and I decided to lock the wiki down to registered users only after we kept getting spam attacks and malicious page entries.

But, yes! I am here, now that we have a place to come back to!

Hit me up! I have Steam as well, under "Commander A9."

And I gotta say, this mod has come a long way since I first discovered it when Deezer Studios was working on it. :p LONG time ago. And THAT mod version (the first original) is still up, hosted...somewhere...on a German webpage...I just forget where...

Edited by White Wolf

Guest RimtechCZ

Hello im RimtechCZ and this is my first time on forum i have few ideas,question

1.can you give GDI better anty vehicles inf like Gunner in Renegade my idea is old Mutant Rebel with rocket launcher and good speed good vs only vehicles they really need... inf like this.. nods have "hijacker",rocket soldier,conffesor,cyb commando and GDI have only GS,officier dont have good damage..... only for fighters..jumpjets are not good they dont have strenght only one good hit and they are down... disc are good but dont have much damage and play style is hard for novice players.. and disc more like artillery..

2.Titans need really implosion Damage and good damage vs cyborgs

3.can you add for technician small briefcase?

4.Chameleon spy need fix decoy charges of C4 and dont decloak when have binoculars and use it..

5.please add ladder for cons yards and GDI warfactory

6.jugger in next patch please

7.toxin troopers really need HP buff from 200 to 250 and buff speed please

8.where are cannon arm on basic cyborg? :(

9.manual control on GDI towers?

Edited by RimtechCZ

Guest XD_ERROR_XD

Oh god, a gunner in Reborn would be really overpowered. Shoots 6 missiles in 1 salvo at double travelling speed and ROF then a normal rocket soldier, dealing 40~60 dmg each, with a fair bit of splash damage...

Anyhow, GDI's disc throwers and JJ are rather cheap but still pack a punch. I don't see this as a problem really.

Titans deal lots of damage but has low splash damage. The titan is designed to take out vehicles and structures. If you have a problem with infantry you could always pick a wolverine instead.

Technicians are supposed to repair buildings, not blow em up :p. Also, they're free. No briefcase needed.

Chameleon spy is already discussed in another thread. Don't remember which one, but yeah.

Ladders on buildings are already announced, they should be added soon.

Juggernaut will be released soon, but i don't think it will be in the next patch. It's ready when it's ready :D

Toxin troopers need a health and/or speed buff? Nah.

Cyborgs already has a cannon arm, his right arm to be exact. Haven't you noticed it yet? :o

Manually controlling base defences would be cool, but i wouldn't like some inexperienced or AFKing person to enter it. Doesn't sound like a good idea.

Guest XD_ERROR_XD

MRLS, not MLRS :p

And yes, you could say that. It becomes more of a problem when you get closer because then you start targeting the floor instead of the person instead.

Guest Mei Terumi

You're a tester NodFan, you should know what the next patch contains since you're meant to have tested it already.... :p

What does it contain? :p

Guest Deader

You're a tester NodFan, you should know what the next patch contains since you're meant to have tested it already.... :p

What does it contain? :p

I am interested too=)

Guest Mei Terumi

It may contain nuts.

/leaks

Be nice if a team member sheds some light on the next patch/blog is what im saying. Unless the "nuts" if a reference to something.

Guest APB_ICE

Fine, I didn't want to leak anything, but I'll clear this up just for you.

In the next patch, players will be able to buy snacks from the purchase terminals to get provide various perks to their character. Salted nuts will provide a temporary health-increase, while jelly beans double your speed. Mmm... jelly beans... :awesome:

Edited by APB_ICE

Guest Deader

Fine, I didn't want to leak anything, but I'll clear this up just for you.

In the next patch, players will be able to buy snacks from the purchase terminals to get provide various perks to their character. Salted nuts will provide a temporary health-increase, while jelly beans double your speed. Mmm... jelly beans... :awesome:

It's the veterancy system! Can't wait for that patch :neckbeard: