Pixels Movie

I am torn here.

On the one hand I HATE Adam Sandler and cant stand any of his films (like that stupid one about the hockey player who switches to golf or that one about that life-altering remote control)

But on the other hand, I LOVE video games (especially classic video games).

There is also the negative factor that its a Sony film (I am not the biggest fan of Sony for all sorts of reasons) and the fact that the stupid idiots in charge have decided to release it in Australia a couple months after the release date in the rest of the world. (now that its all digital, they cant blame it on the need to produce all those film prints anymore)

I'd forgotten about that Futurama episode xD

I'll probably end up going to see this at the cinemas even if it does look like an epic cheese fest, I have an unlimited card for the local cinema anyway :p Who knows, it might even be really good, although I suspect it's not going to get the same kind of following as Tron.