Hi

Kicken

HOLY SHIT.

Hey man! Good to see you found us again! :D

Good to see you guys again :). I was wondering what happened when I came back to BH forums, and the AR and Reborn were crew gone. Nice to see the projects are still alive and kicking along with the community.

And yeah...I have no relation to Sir Phoenixx, but people often mixed me up with him ( :lol: ). I suppose I'm one of the oldbies, so I figured I'd drop by this thread.

I was one of the few original beta testers (I think?) for AR, but dating back before that I was also involved with both APB (will always be Renalert for me) and Reborn's communities.

Howdy :shobon:

Edited by Phoenixx

HOLY SHIT.

Hey man! Good to see you found us again! :D

Good to see you guys again :). I was wondering what happened when I came back to BH forums, and the AR and Reborn were crew gone. Nice to see the projects are still alive and kicking along with the community.

And yeah...I have no relation to Sir Phoenixx, but people often mixed me up with him ( :lol: ). I suppose I'm one of the oldbies, so I figured I'd drop by this thread.

I was one of the few original beta testers (I think?) for AR, but dating back before that I was also involved with both APB (will always be Renalert for me) and Reborn's communities.

Howdy :shobon:

Yeah, it's good to see you back man! We've done quite a fair bit since you were last around. The update thread should have the latest info. Always good to see AR oldbies back around. :)

• 2 months later...

Where have all the oldbies been the whole time? Just kind of scattered and chilling online? Busy with real life?

Jelly is hosting an event on the 30th of this month I think, last time they hosted an event tons of old players showed up.