Sign in to follow this  
devilslayersbane

Allied Tradoc and Soviet FM

Some of you may know that I'm currently trying to make training documents. I need help. It's not hard, it just requires a bit of back and forth.

If you would like to help make these with me, send me a pm.

If you would like to view them and note any issues with grammar and consistency, please click on the links below.

Allied TRADOC

Soviet Field Manual

Thank you in advance!

Looking good so far! I do have a couple of minor suggestions though if you'd like.

The Allied document is superb, although it is missing naval information. Not only is the feel of the allied one right, it covers something need for every newbie tactics.

The Allied document is superb, although it is missing naval information. Not only is the feel of the allied one right, it covers something need for every newbie tactics.

That is the ultimate goal. I wanted to provide something immersive and entertaining to read, while actually going over real tactics that can be used in the field.

The training document look good Devilslayerbane!

I had the same idea some weeks ago and i began it
but didn't i didn't have the time to work more... and then Delta come (with lot of change!)