RA2 Tech Airport

Madin

I am trying to do more structures, and I am off to a shaky start!

This did not turn out as well as I would have liked, and I had far too much trouble completing this. I will tweak it further at a later date (probably), and if it was ever rigged and animated that would also help.

The odd shadows are a C&C3 thing.

TechAirport_01.jpg

TechAirport.gif

6 Stage GIF!

regardless of the issues and what you believe to be "sub par", It really looks quite nice. The shadows could use some filtering to get rid of the edgy pixels, and the tower's numbers could be a little smaller. The flag could also use a nice little animation when you get around to it. The windows on the tower could be a little more blue-ish or... I dunno, kinda like how windows in games look with that little blue tint to it.

Edited by MPRA2

Thanks for the comments and suggestions, I will consider them if I ever get to doing more work on this structure.

That is as good as I can get the shadows in C&C3, my computer is just not powerful enough!

regardless it all looks great for something made with blood, sweat, tears, and in C&C 3. Nobody really zooms in much anyways, so they wont notice the jagged shadows until they zoom in.

Edited by MPRA2