[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Maybe the selection of Rounders work different from what I imagine, but I did roll for town D3, so that's probably why you were a Rounder. I suppose I may not yet be forced to be a Rounder at this point, but I've already come so far, might as well cross the finish line, right? And it was my initial D-mail that saved myself from being forced into the Organization in the first place. I'm not sure if I would want to fix that.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Maybe the selection of Rounders work different from what I imagine, but I did roll for town D3, so that's probably why you were a Rounder. I suppose I may not yet be forced to be a Rounder at this point, but I've already come so far, might as well cross the finish line, right? And it was my initial D-mail that saved myself from being forced into the Organization in the first place. I'm not sure if I would want to fix that.

I understand that you want to get your Org win and feel pretty smug about it, but it relies on the rest of the town to fall for your plan.

I am not so sorry to say, but nope. Not gonna happen.

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

You know it would have been much easier kicking out the bad guys and rolling for town D6 but na

Are you talking about if I lynched you D4? It'd make the suspects, you, FRAYDO, Chaos_Knight, Sillius, Misa, and Chopbam.

Chop and you would be dead, so that would leave only FRAYDO, Chaos_Knight, Sillius, and Misa. FRAYDO already isn't in my lab along with Misa, so I could've kicked out Sillius and Chaos_Knight. Chaos and Sillius couldn't be R1 since they investigated Jeod, so then R1 would have to be either FRAYDO or Misa. But R2 could still be anybody, so they could be in the lab and use the time machine whenever they wanted. I don't see how your plan would've made things easier.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Sorry, so used to it always being AC and OC. My RC is 13%

Well, isn't this something.
If we eliminate all impossibilities (Killius and me), we get that 6 people can be R1
So among them, you only have 13%, so the rest 87 are spread out among the other 5. 13%*6 = 78%. So who has those 22% extra I wonder?

7 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

As i said lynch me D4 if you want a town win

12 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Are you talking about if I lynched you D4? It'd make the suspects (for R1 only), you, FRAYDO, Chaos_Knight, Sillius, Misa, and Chopbam.

Chop and you would be dead, so that would leave only FRAYDO, Chaos_Knight, Sillius, and Misa. FRAYDO already isn't in my lab along with Misa, so I could've kicked out Sillius and Chaos_Knight. Chaos and Sillius couldn't be R1 since they investigated Jeod, so then R1 would have to be either FRAYDO or Misa. But R2 could still be anybody, so they could be in the lab and use the time machine whenever they wanted. I don't see how your plan would've made things easier.

6 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Were you an active Rounder D4? Not just org member I mean. Or were you RS?

He can't have RS since it's a town role and his first investigation was on himself which came up as Organization

2 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

Dude i got you investigated as Town so you cant be rounder at all

I'm pretty sure you never investigated me. The only person who has is Chaos_Knight.