[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Ugh...I already spent over 2 hours coming up with my plan and making sure there wouldn't be any problems via reverse causality. Should I actually abandon it for a plan that limits the R1 to be either FRAYDO or Misa and the R2 to be OrangeP47, FRAYDO, Misa, Voe or Sillius? Assuming Kmod is telling the truth about having Reading Steiner on D4 and also isn't lying to me about his investigation towards me. Tough call.

I'm having a hard enough time figuring out everything, I don't need scum trying to influence me tyvm. 

I came into this game thinking ending irish's shenanigans ASAP was the best plan, but now that I have to pay closer attention things have changed.

36 minutes ago, Silius said:

So... I'm curious, is everyone still under the impression that there can only be two rounders?

On 5/25/2017 at 7:16 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

In this 11-player game, two players are Organization (Rounder #1 and Rounder #2), one player has Reading Steiner (town cop), and one player is the Future Gadget Lab Leader (unconfirmed masonry leader, can be any alignment, and can combine with other roles)

3 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I do realize that that was what was originally stated, however I have reason to believe things had changed at one point and I was curious if anyone else knew. We could be back to only having two rounders, but we did have 3 at one point recently.

Edited by Silius

47 minutes ago, Silius said:

I do realize that that was what was original stated, however I have reason to believe things had changed at one point and I was curious if anyone else knew. We could be back to only having two rounders, but we did have 3 at one point recently.

Can you tell me how you knew there had to be 3 Rounders at one point? If we can just recruit more Rounders, can't we just win with everyone being part of the Organization?

Your CVC:

Chaos_Knight voted Retaliation

FRAYDO voted Voe

kamuixmod voted TheIrishMan

Kilius voted no one

Retaliation voted no one

Voe voted TheIrishMan

OrangeP47 voted Voe

TheIrishman voted Retaliation

*TheIrishMan, Voe, and Retaliation are tied with two votes each. Day ends in ~8.5 hours.

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Ah, yes, I forgot to tell you, Silius. Editing posts is not allowed. Rule exists so that people can't hide something they wish they didn't say.

If you need to "fix" something, just double post.

Ah! Sorry, that does make sense. It was just a typo I noticed but I'll refrain from doing it in the future.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Can you tell me how you knew there had to be 3 Rounders at one point? If we can just recruit more Rounders, can't we just win with everyone being part of the Organization?

Hmmm.... I guess I'll just come out and say it considering how quickly my AC is now dropping, but I was the 3rd Rounder for D5 up until the most recent time machine use. Now I am marked as town and my AC dropped down to 60% (Which is where I think most everyone else is hanging out). I have no idea how I might have become the 3rd rounder, as I didn't even know it was possible to have one.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Your CVC:

Chaos_Knight voted Retaliation

FRAYDO voted Voe

kamuixmod voted TheIrishMan

Kilius voted no one

Retaliation voted no one

Voe voted TheIrishMan

OrangeP47 voted Voe

TheIrishman voted Retaliation

*TheIrishMan, Voe, and Retaliation are tied with two votes each. Day ends in ~8.5 hours.

made it white so everybody can read it

With these subs, I feel as if we've not given everyone a proper welcome. So welcome people! I do hope you'll all stick around and join us for a less crazy game too. Not to knock this game, just that it's not representative of our true skills, or lack thereof, or how we generally play.

15 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

With these subs, I feel as if we've not given everyone a proper welcome. So welcome people! I do hope you'll all stick around and join us for a less crazy game too. Not to knock this game, just that it's not representative of our true skills, or lack thereof, or how we generally play.

Thanks for the welcome! I've never been here before!

32 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Thank you! I've never actually played much mafia before, but I am a huge fan of Ultimate Werewolf which is pretty similar.

Kamui, I've invested far too much time on my plan to stop short simply because I'm being guilt tripped. And winning the true way? There is no "true way" in mafia other than completing your objective. Not to mention Cat5 would probably kill me for the whole new level of time meddling I'd have to do to reverse this. Also, as I've already said almost half a dozen times, it wouldn't secure a win for Town. It'd only increase the odds.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Kamui, I've invested far too much time on my plan to stop short simply because I'm being guilt tripped. And winning the true way? There is no "true way" in mafia other than completing your objective. Not to mention Cat5 would probably kill me for the whole new level of time meddling I'd have to do to reverse this. Also, as I've already said almost half a dozen times, it wouldn't secure a win for Town. It'd only increase the odds.

Well it certainly would as you would be town alignment by lynching me D4 and with you being the lab leader, you can kick out anyone else who is not confirmed so far too effectively taking the time machine from the bad guys.

Pretty much reversing this entire scenario