[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I will also say I was removed from Lab 4. (Also I replied to the message about it calling him 'rude' for doing that, so I'm glad to see I'm on the same wavelength as CK, heh)

Voting Irish is a bit of a knee jerk, but it does seem like an obvious thing to do now...

It's too obvious.

I don't like obvious things. They are normally a trap in such games.

Just now, Chaos_Knight said:

It's too obvious.

I don't like obvious things. They are normally a trap in such games.

That's exactly why I'm hesitant to the degree I am... I mean, maybe there's a gambit as discussed in the rounder doc between him and whoever where he's number 2 and he's drawing fire from number 1.

There are a lot of possibilities. With control of the time machine (which does get weaker if he boots all of us, though), maybe they're trying to lock us on a world line where only townies have been lynched. They also have plenty of time to 'visit' all of us while we run around like headless chickens in the past, ensuring we all die once we eventually nail whoever is in control.

Alright, so this is what happens if I am correct:

N0 - FRAYDO dies
DAY 1
Nodlied - 3 (kamuixmod, Moe, Nodlied)
kamuixmod - 2 (ChopBam, OrangeP47)
Kilius - 2 (Jeod, Kilius)
Chaos_Knight - 1 (Chaos_Knight)
FRAYDO - 1 (FRAYDO)
Misa - 1 (Misa)
TheIrishman - 1 (TheIrishman)

N1 KMod dies
DAY 2
Jeod - 4 (Chaos_Knight, kamuixmod, OrangeP47, TheIrishman)
Misa - 3 (FRAYDO, Jeod, Misa)
Kilius - 2 (ChopBam, Kilius)
Moe - 1 (Moe)

N2 CK aka me dies
DAY 3 
ChopBam - 7 (Chaos_Knight, ChopBam, FRAYDO, kamuixmod, Moe, OrangeP47, TheIrishman)
Kilius - 1 (Kilius)
Misa - 1 (Misa)

N3 - Some poor sod dies
DAY 4
Jeod - 3 (Chaos_Knight, FRAYDO, kamuixmod)
OrangeP47 - 3 (Moe, OrangeP47, TheIrishman)
Kilius - 1 (Kilius)
Misa - 1 (Misa)

N4 - Some other poor sod dies

Alive players: KY, Misa, Irish.

I do have a solution though. But it would require a sacrifice from someone.

Who has the Reading Steiner?

2 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

So who is left in the lab?

No idea. 

##vote irishman for now

I'm leaving soon, I'll catch up with you later.

If the time machine is sealed off, our chances of rerolling everyone's percents in hopes of just generally causing chaos with the organization's plan is pretty much gone too, hmm... There's really no way we could force an alternative lab leader.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

An explanation from him would certainly be very 'entertaining', if nothing else.

If we're being honest here, I didn't originally plan to shift this to Gamma World Line. The thought of how to abuse time travel and change more than a few actions/votes came to me on D4, but I didn't really want to be evil. *sigh* Things change though, later that day Jeod had his plan that would practically force me to be a Rounder when I was one of the people who's been trying their hardest to fight the Organization. It's really a shame because at this point in the game, I'm practically guaranteed to be part of the Organization. There are a few ways I could've cleared myself with time travel, but it'd be a bit suspicious, like how could I prove that I changed my N0 investigation to Jeod when he's dead? Fraydo's AC would've went up but I could've just as easily have changed it to an inactive player or another dead player.

On 5/26/2017 at 9:44 PM, TheIrishman said:

Operation Verthandi (temporary name, also known as plan V): We manipulate who will be part of the Organization by not investigating at least 2 people of the five people. We should try to come to an agreement with who we shouldn't investigate beforehand or we can try to make it random via generators or whatever.

This really would've worked. I didn't realize this at first, but in the example video Cat5 made, it mentioned how the 2 people with the highest Alive Chance would be selected as the 2 Rounders each day. Which is why I'm a rounder. But everyone else has 60% AC or lower now, so the other one could be any one of you.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

If we're being honest here, I didn't originally plan to shift this to Gamma World Line. The thought of how to abuse time travel and change more than a few actions/votes came to me on D4, but I didn't really want to be evil. *sigh* Things change though, later that day Jeod had his plan that would practically force me to be a Rounder when I was one of the people who's been trying their hardest to fight the Organization. It's really a shame because at this point in the game, I'm practically guaranteed to be part of the Organization. There are a few ways I could've cleared myself with time travel, but it'd be a bit suspicious, like how could I prove that I changed my N0 investigation to Jeod when he's dead? Fraydo's AC would've went up but I could've just as easily have changed it to an inactive player or another dead player.

This really would've worked. I didn't realize this at first, but in the example video Cat5 made, it mentioned how the 2 people with the highest Alive Chance would be selected as the 2 Rounders each day. Which is why I'm a rounder. But everyone else has 60% AC or lower now, so the other one could be any one of you.

So now you are trying to kamikadze the whole town I see to win with 1 other bloke who might be actually AFK.

9 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

There is a way. If you kill me D4 you are town.

We could set things right, since time machine allows for a huge manipulaton of basically everything. You could even change my N0 action from Jeod to someone else and make me a Rounder. Or KY. Not that he would mind really. You could change yourself if you wished to. TM is all yours after all.

Yet you chose to go with the Organization aka the easy way. How very impolite of you.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Whoever said I'm trying to kamikaze? I could've changed their actions with time travel as well. Or another possibility is that I made the plan and had them execute it via time travel, you really don't know.

Oh it's very simple. I might've done it myself if I felt particulary vengeful in your current situation.

Step1. Switch targets to maximize the damage.
Step2. Invest in RNGesus to be a Rounder1 for the day phase.
Step3. Abuse your power as a Lab Lead to aggravate the players and make them vote you.
Step4. Go out in flames together with up to 5 people.
Step6. PROFIT! Em. VENGEANCE AND VICTORY!

3 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

There is a way. If you kill me D4 you are town.

You underestimate me and time travel, I could've easily changed the D4 lynch to you while changing my N0 target to Orange and my N1 target to someone else. You wouldn't have known. If I did or not as I would still be Lab leader and nothing else would've changed.

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

NON-GAME RELATED DEADPOST

Dear Ryan @Category 5 Hurricane,

We have all agreed that you have been doing an amazing job in hosting this game, and we wanted to show you how much we appreciate the time and dedication you have put into this. We hope you haven't lost out on too much sleep in keeping up with our antics. Once this is all done and settled, do catch up on sleep and time with your family! You made this game insanely fun for us and we can't thank you enough, although maybe this Amazon gift card from us can. Thank you again, man! It's a blast!

Signed,

Jeod
OrangeP47
ChopBam
kamuixmod
Chaos_Knight
Voe
Nodlied
FRAYDO
TheIrishman

*Check your spam/junk folder if you don't see anything; PM me if there's trouble with your gift. :v

**About the "Happy Father's Day" bit: I derped and forgot to change the gift card style. We are absolutely not colluding with your wife to tell you she's pregnant! :v

Holy shit, you guys are mental. Thank you!

I'm happy you guys are enjoying this, because this game has been so much more work than I was expecting. In between resolving current events, I've been trying to prepare other items in advance, so I've been doing little else during my free time since the game started. Even with all of that, I feel like I haven't been doing as much as I should, as there are always things I could have explained more clearly and I should have done more to help players that were confused how to play, and more flavor things I could have put up if I had prepared it an advance like I should have.

That said, this game isn't done yet. There is more yet to do.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

You underestimate me and time travel, I could've easily changed the D4 lynch to you while changing my N0 target to Orange and my N1 target to someone else. You wouldn't have known. If I did or not as I would still be Lab leader and nothing else would've changed.

Try me

Well, I think at this point Irish went full evil mode. So I don't think we should be reasoning with him anyway.
What we need to do is to find either a Reading Steiner or Irish's scumbuddy.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

*Laughs in 36 bytes and 1 day cooldown*

Chaos_Knight <=nop

FRAYDO <=maybe but afk

kamuixmod <=no

Kilius <= afk so probably reading steiner

Misa - who still needs a replacement <= gone so probably reading steiner

Moe <=nope

OrangeP47 <=nope

TheIrishman <= Not reading steiner

I try to think of every possibility before I eliminate someone as a suspect, which means I also try to think of what I would do if I was that suspect...So if someone else tried to implement the plan of lynching you D4 instead, I'd still be suspicious of them.

1 minute ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Well, I think at this point Irish went full evil mode. So I don't think we should be reasoning with him anyway.
What we need to do is to find either a Reading Steiner or Irish's scumbuddy.

*Laughs in 36 bytes and 1 day cooldown*

There are ways around the cooldown. And you can send more than one command in 36 bytes :b

I'm not trying to be in "evil mode." Just playing my role now. Until I'm "forced" to be scum, I'll always play for Town.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I try to think of every possibility before I eliminate someone as a suspect, which means I also try to think of what I would do if I was that suspect...So if someone else tried to implement the plan of lynching you D4 instead, I'd still be suspicious of them.

There are ways around the cooldown. And you can send more than one command in 36 bytes :b

I'm not trying to be in "evil mode." Just playing my role now. Until I'm "forced" to be scum, I'll always play for Town.

You do realize that on the next phase you might get RNG'd as town, and it would be extremely awkward, right? :p

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Um...Chaos, I already mentioned how I have the highest AC, so I literally can't be Town next phase. And I have upas galore if I need to roll for it.

Nope. I got to be Rounder1 for a phase (not gonna tell which) while Misa was a confirmed R2 and I most certainly had less AC than you did.